Sign in to follow this  
Ron Jeremy, City fan.

Hang on, what about the ' City Legend' that is Malky....

He will be managing a club in a one team league next season. Now that''s a challenge!

I don''t think it''s that we''re not good enough for him, I think Malky would''ve been more than willing to work for Norwich, but with the West Brom job open, can you blame him for wanting to aim for that first?

Saw a comment from a journalist that negotiations broke down as he was not prepared to work with a dof. I''m not losing any sleep over it.

Glad he wasn''t appointed - it would have been more of the old Hootun dull and defensive style dross - at least Adams has said he wants goals and attacking football - i''m actually looking forward to next season

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 23/05/2014 8:14 PM:

Well we aint getting a director of football so he was a bit silly...

Technical director then!

Everyone always assumes ex players love the club and would be desperate to manage us. Some have a special relationship with the team or the fans like Hucks did instantly or how Adams does having been part of the playing and coaching staff and the stint following the club week in week out on radio Norfolk. The fact is 90% or more of the past players don''t give two hoots once their playing careers are over, we are just another club to them.

[quote user="JF"]nutty nigel wrote the following post at 23/05/2014 8:14 PM:

Well we aint getting a director of football so he was a bit silly...

Technical director then![/quote]How does "Technically he''s a director of football" sound?

The position is nothing like DOF. It''s somebody in the background who looks after things like nutrition. hydration. players R&R. Some body to run the trainbing ground and take these tasks from Adams remit to allow him to concentrate on first team football decisions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M_cmn7Os6c&list=UUzdkZv6--BWsUQ9rKUtQ1TQ&feature=player_embedded

It''s all here just after 6m.