Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Anyone know how I can get my £1700 back

I''m not happy about this appointment but that won''t achieve anything. The board have the fans exactly where they want them, with 2,000 fans on the waiting list.

Norwich City is a Football club, we are not like an energy supplier or a Broadband supplier. Customers will not go and switch to another provider (Football Club). The fans will return in August and the place will be full, regardless of whether it is Adams, Malky or MWJ in charge.

I feel bad because i like Adams who is a loyal City man, BUT feel totally underwhelmed by his appointment, one can only assume that Board level has returned to comedy status after getting lucky with Lambert. That said i keep going through thick and thin and you never know we may all be eating humble pie come the end of the season, i hope so but logic is more like another managerial change come December if things are not working out

[quote user="splutcho"]I''m not happy about this appointment, but for Christ sake can somebody ban this twunt?[/quote]

It wont bother you like it does people who live in the city, its embarrassing when you go out and mention your club with other fans.

I live in Norwich, and I personally couldn''t give a toss what other clubs'' supporters think of us.

[quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="splutcho"]I''m not happy about this appointment, but for Christ sake can somebody ban this twunt?[/quote]

It wont bother you like it does people who live in the city, its embarrassing when you go out and mention your club with other fans.[/quote]

So why come on here and embarrass yourself?  

Alot of us have been here before many times and seen it through and will again be it a success or failure. Not my choice and very disappointed but I support Norwich City fc and whoever the manager is at any given time. Send back your imaginery season tickets as there will be 2 equally imaginary fans willing to snap them up.Me, I will still be there as I''ve always been.

Ahh sorry forgot I''m a plastic. I dunno, move away for 9 months, and bang, there we are.

In all seriousness though, f*ck off.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="splutcho"]I''m not happy about this appointment, but for Christ sake can somebody ban this twunt?[/quote]

It wont bother you like it does people who live in the city, its embarrassing when you go out and mention your club with other fans.[/quote]

So why come on here and embarrass yourself?  

[/quote]

LDC we listened to your pro Hughton stuff all last season and you was obviously clueless,

Now you have started again defending a massive cock up by the people put in charge of running our club.

[quote user="I.S."]I live in Norwich, and I personally couldn''t give a toss what other clubs'' supporters think of us.[/quote]This! I also have 2 Season Tickets; doesn''t bother me what league we are in, will support whatever.

I support Norwich because they are my club.

Not because of who our manager is, what league we are in and to have the national media and other club''s fans say nice things about us.

F*ck off plastic fan.

I think the appointment of Adams was a good one.

The other candidates were so poor. At least we''re giving a young English manager a fair crack.

I can''t say I was ever excited about over rated people such as Lennon and McKay becoming manager anyway, so the Adams appointment is fine with me. I could see an improvement under him despite the points gathered and I''m sure this will reflect next season.

As for this Simmo chap and others - delighted ''glory hunting'' fans such as yourself will be throwing your season tickets out of the pram, the Premier League aspect always gathers us a bunch of fair weather fans but fortunately relegation always purges the club of these fakes, and this board will be all the better for it next season.

Imagine sitting next to the whiny turd! I bet there will be a few hoping that he used to be their neighbour.

[quote user="simmo_2"]Anyone know how I can get my £1700 back[/quote]You''ve obviously had your benefits cut....perhaps you should try getting a job.

I can see why He''s annoyed though! We have all renewed our season tickets at premier league prices to watch championship football under Adams!! After paying the same money to watch last seasons trash!

Will just have to hope things aren''t as bad as they seem and hope we win more games

[quote user="Herman "]Imagine sitting next to the whiny turd! I bet there will be a few hoping that he used to be their neighbour.[/quote]I doubt there''s many who want to sit in his back bedroom squinting at a dodgy streamassuming there are any next season

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Best thing to do is go to the ticket office and request a refund.

[/quote]

Try stamping your feet for additional dramatic effect.

LDC, it is perfectly acceptable for a fan to not renew his or her season ticket should he or she not agree with the direction in which the club is heading. It''s one of the few legitimate ways of protesting.

We see your mentality at work at election time where voters bitch and moan about the state of affairs yet still vote for one of the three main parties. Time after time.

Doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results is THE definition of madness.

The OP has just found his sanity.

[quote user="pyjamas"]LDC, it is perfectly acceptable for a fan to not renew his or her season ticket should he or she not agree with the direction in which the club is heading. It''s one of the few legitimate ways of protesting.

We see your mentality at work at election time where voters bitch and moan about the state of affairs yet still vote for one of the three main parties. Time after time.

Doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results is THE definition of madness.

The OP has just found his sanity.[/quote]But dont the OP support 1p5wich ? If he dont he might as well ;)

Simmo - post me your contact details and I will buy them from you

[quote user="Barclay Bear"]I can see why He''s annoyed though! We have all renewed our season tickets at premier league prices to watch championship football under Adams!! After paying the same money to watch last seasons trash!

Will just have to hope things aren''t as bad as they seem and hope we win more games[/quote]Tough.Did anyone have a gun to your head when you renewed?Did you think it was impossible for Norwich to get relegated?How do you think Cov & Pompey fans feel?How do you know how good or bad Adams is as a football manager? Who were you expecting? Jose? Sir Alex?

I''m happy enough. The football ought to be more exciting than the dross we had to suffer last season. More games and more winnable games too hopefully. I think us season ticket holders have much to look forward to.