"We scoured the Italian, German markets.."

So the appointment took longer as they were looking on the

Continent....and they decide to go with Adams. Sorry but

what a load of horse manure. Club doing it on the cheap

yet again. We will never lose our tag as a little

club on the coast until we start thinking bigger. Nothing

against Neaul but it just seems like everyone is laughing

at us at the moment. And it hurts!

they have german markets, italian markets and french markets on the triangle in lowestoft and what a bloody rip off they are, stale french sticks and jars of sauerkraut , and stinky dried sausage all for an extortionate price... we did well  to avoid appointing any of the flybynight charlatans who run these stores we dodged a bullet there alright, well done delia and the board OTBC

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]No one is laughing at us. What other paranoid delusions do you have?[/quote]

Maybe not where you are but here in London I have been ripped all day

Yup, I''ve had a Reading fan, Southampton fan and even a Brighton fan laugh at our situation today.

They''re utterly baffled as to why we''re ''giving up'' on promotion already!

I hope to be able to laugh back later on next season. But I doubt I will be.

Well at least they had something different to laugh at you today

ps well done for remembering that long lost log in password (whoever you are on here usually)

[quote user="Champions"]I don''t think anyone really cares enough to laugh, in all honesty.[/quote]

Oh the irony.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"]Since when has Norwich been ''on the coast''??? [:S][/quote]Should have read "on the slide".[/quote]

Well a s(ummer would say that.

west ham fan laughed at us today, I tried to say ''well at least we don''t have big sam as manager''

.....god i wish we now had big sam as manager

[quote user="im spartacus"]they have german markets, italian markets and french markets on the triangle in lowestoft and what a bloody rip off they are, stale french sticks and jars of sauerkraut , and stinky dried sausage all for an extortionate price... we did well  to avoid appointing any of the flybynight charlatans who run these stores we dodged a bullet there alright, well done delia and the board OTBC
[/quote]

Was at a Market in Milan a few years back and the stall holder cut me a small piece of Parmesan to try . I nodded and said how nice it was and he started the wrap the whole cheese up, it was about 30 Euros. When I turned and ran off the guy started shouting at me. I tell you I''m lucky to be alive. I take my hat off to Delia and the gang if they have been scouring these places. Well dangerous.

Really is so amusing that if you are negative you

Must be a binner........I, like many, just hoped that

this time we might have shown some ambition.

About as amusing as everyone who KNOWS that we are going to struggle next season, 3 months before kick off.

[quote user="Hog"]Really is so amusing that if you are negative you

Must be a binner........I, like many, just hoped that

this time we might have shown some ambition.[/quote]

hooraythe only ''hambition'' is trotted out againcan''t see McNally being too ar sed about half a million in bonus paynaaaaah

Nice little cosy backwater for him to settle down in though, isn''t it?  The English riviera.  And now he''s seen how easily pleased our local yokel fanbase is, he can carry on as the Basil Fawlty of this tired little club.

Disappointing that we have reached a watershed where the board have lost a lot of credibility and now insult our intelligence - does anyone really believe that on balance the best person from the whole of Western Europe is our very own youth team coach - come on now for goodness sake, it must be a pretty bizarre set of criteria for that to be the end result.

Having said that, the only difference between Neil Adams, Malky Mackay and Neil Lennon is that the latter two have shown some level of achievement, its not that long ago that they were in the situation that Neil Adams now finds himself. Only time will tell if this appointment is inspired or a disaster, but whatever it''s disappointing that we cannot be told a more truthful version of events..

Let''s be honest, suggesting that the board trawled through some of the best leagues in Europe and couldn''t find a single candidate better than Adams is just a f**king joke.Maybe what they should have said is that they couldn''t find another candidate across Europe who was as cheap, had the same club connections, was as willing to be a yes man, was happy to work under a budget, had to focus on bringing through youth and all the while making Delia et al smile when they happened to pass them on the stairs......and even then they''d have been talking guff to a large extent!They wanted Adams - so be it, but don''t give us this complete dung about there being no-one else across Europe who was suitable because that''s just utter ballcocks...