Sign in to follow this  
Buzz Killington

I've got a feeling

I''ve got a feeling that everything will work out with Neil Adams. Let''s be honest, if CH had not been sacked, we wouldn''t have overcome sunderlands run last season (could anyone have imagined us getting 3 wins?). I can understand the decision to give an Ncfc head a shot at the job, having already tested him in the harshest environment (5 games - 4 against champs league teams). We were all banging on about how well we were going to do last season, with the signings, and it didn''t happen. Now everyone is writing off the decision to put Neil Adams in. I just have a feeling he''ll prove us wrong.

I''m quietly confident as well.I just hope we have a decent start, otherwise people will be getting on his back straight away, which is the last thing we need.

Buzz - wot a breath of fresh air to hear someone backing the club - I fully agree with you - every potential manager was being slagged off on here by so called supporters who obviously thought better and no matter who we got there would have been people who would disagree just like they are with Adams - people talk about players having the passion for norwich but what about the manager surely that works for him as we''ll and who better than Adams who is norwich city thriugh and through and then there are others who say play the youngsters then who knows them better than Adams - Adams I am sure will shine in this management position it''s just that some supporters can''t see it cos it was not their choice - end of

I''ve said it on other posts but I basically agree. I''m quietly optimistic about Adams. He seems to have all the qualities we need, he just lacks experience, but all managers start somewhere, no reason I can see that he wont be successful, cant wait to find out.

I agree in the hope. It will not be easy, even if we sign three or four very good players. There are other good teams in the division, including the well-funded Cardiff and Fulham. We are going to need some luck, with injuries especially.

I think that Adams has what it takes, and I hope that he will take soundings from respected assistants. The people appointed to these three or so posts will be crucial. I always suspected that Culverhouse was a sounding board and also adviser for Lambert. For the first time since Lambert left I have a real hope that we could achieve something next season or the one after.