Sign in to follow this  
Champions

Would you have taken Oscar Garcia as the new manager of Norwich?

[quote user="Champions"]Where would you rank Garcia in all the linked managers?[/quote]Behind Zola and Lennon, ahead of Mackay and miles ahead of Sherwood.

Many Brighton fans who I''ve seen give opinions on Garcia highlight the fact the football there was pretty dire last season, but obviously reasonably effective as they nicked 6th place and a play-off spot.

[quote user="thas a rummun"]Many Brighton fans who I''ve seen give opinions on Garcia highlight the fact the football there was pretty dire last season, but obviously reasonably effective as they nicked 6th place and a play-off spot.[/quote]

As in defensive? I thought he was one of those ex Barca player/coach that was obsessed with Tika Taka.

having scoured europe he was considered but as with the rest did not have the same potential to get us promoted as mr adams - same for any other name suggested.

no need for hope or faith.

Well he''s definitely ex Barca, but his team didn''t play the Barca way.I think some people think "ooh, he''s Spanish. He must be good." and that a team put together by a Spaniard will play like Spain. Doesn''t always happen, clearly!

Oscar Garcia isn''t a name really, just a decent young manager with good credentials, whose teams play some nice stuff, who got a fairly poor Brighton side to the play offs this year.