Sign in to follow this  
River End Canary

Chris hughton - careful for what u wish for

I was a very very vocal hughton outer but had I known what our hapless boards choice of replacement would have been I would have kept my mouth shut.

You live and learn. I got it wrong!

I saw more desire and drive from our players in those last 4 games against far superior opponents. I will take an offensive minded manager over Hughton anyday.

Blurboy1980 wrote the following post at 23/05/2014 11:06 PM:I saw more desire and drive from our players in those last 4 games against far superior opponents. I will take an offensive minded manager over Hughton anyday.

--------------------------------------

Really?

Fulham we were awful (same old same old)

Liverpool we were terrible until we had to go for it at home

Man U we were terrible

Chelsea - we worked hard so well done to the team

Arsenal we were terrible

Why are you all worrying?

If you keep Snodgrass, Ruddy, Hooper and RVW I''d imagine you''d romp the Championship.

For those five games Neil Adams could do little else other than try to motivate the players.

To make wholesale changes in style would have been virtually impossible considering the circumstances. I felt he did well with the motivation. He now has a complete close season to mold and build the team that he wants to play his football.

He has been given the opportunity, it now with him. He must be his own man and let his type of football be seen on the pitch.

I will be quite happy to see any kind of change to the boring, restrictive football we have had for the last two years.

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]I saw more desire and drive from our players in those last 4 games against far superior opponents. I will take an offensive minded manager over Hughton anyday.[/quote]

I totally agree !!