Sign in to follow this  
he

David Fox etc

Sorry to see David Fox gone. He is a player the team should be built around in a future attacking minded team. It''s sad he hasn''t played a part the last two seasons. And the times he was given the chance he didn''t take care of the opporturnity. Think he is a player who needs to be playing to perform well. To bad he hasn''t really been involved the last seasons.

I remember the season Norwich were promoted to Premier League and Norwich looked like Barcelona and all the players running on forward runs causing trouble for the opponents. There were always hope of goals those days!

I am not so convinced the team will succeed in the Championship with the current players, not at all impressed by the foreigners. It looks they don''t care. Players like Tettey, Fer and RvW is not performing on a high level over long periods. Think they all will leave the club. Hope the Norwich scouts will by talents from lower league with british soul and reel passion on the field. When Paul Lambert was in charge he had the ability to buy players from lower league and make them perform instead of the crazy expensive players Chris Hughton bought to the club with absolutely no success, it makes me sick. If RvW hadn''t cost so much, I think he would soon be training with the reserves early in the season. When you saw him on the pitch you lost all the belief, because it was so clearly he didn''t had it in him to be playing at this level. It''s strange to see a proven goalscorer and talent from Europe, to be so bad in so short time? I wonder what happened to him. One could see he didn''t have confidence, but it also seemed he didn''t try to get it beacause of the complacency. Compared to the job Grant Holt did on the top for the team. GH is worth £M50 more than him! Crazy!

If they stay I hope Neil Adams will kick their ar#se so they wake up and turn on the button and perform in the full 90+ minutes!

Fox was far too old to build a side around.

The board have made it quite plain - youth is to be used as a way forward and Adams was the ideal man to take up that manifesto. He bred the current crop.

He wasn''t even good enough to build the team around in League One.

What an utterly strange comment to make. Do you actually watch football?

P.S

I do realise he wasn''t with us in League One, but he wasn''t good enough to build team around at Col.U or with us in Champ. He isn''t good enough.

Can we have a collective name for these "David Fox people"

Something offensive, a group term to describe that special sort of idiot.