Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Mick Quinn Talksport this morning

i heard this and to me it came accross as a lazy unimformed opinion and his sidekick georgie bingham is a binner anyway... what he says may or may not be right but i wouldn''t take his opinion as some great insight [:D]

NA is probably the cheaper option......but then maybe and hopefully, not the wrong option......

He''s got the job, he''s now got to prove to us and the footballing media world, that he''s more than capable of being a cheap option success....and ram it down the likes of tubster Quinn''s throats......

I''m hoping that Neil does do us all proud.....

I feel let down that City fans are looking to Talksport and TWTD to back up their opinions.

Well, not let down, more embarrassed.

Personally, I think it was a prudent and safe option that will work well. Let''s wait and see !!

Since when do other people''s opinions count for anything.

Mr Quinn would know little of NCFC and a man who was banned for neglecting his racehorses ought to tread carefully when admonishing anybody.

Listen to no-one but those involved with the club.

I don''t...

Bit annoyed we didn''t get a more established manager. But Adams did a great job with the U18s so deserves a go as what happened last season was nothing worth judging him on.

I hope we can prove all these so called pundits wrong.

[quote user="Herman "]

I feel let down that City fans are looking to Talksport and TWTD to back up their opinions.

Well, not let down, more embarrassed.

[/quote]

^^ This.  There are some poor souls who think that when people speak on radio or TV, or write something  down on a website or in a newspaper, that somehow it means it is meaningful in some way.  The vast majority of sports media stuff is misinformed or inaccurate.  Talksport is the equivalent of a poor comic, TWTD the sporting equivalent of  the Citizen Advice Bureau''s debtor''s help forum..... 

"The cheap option" means nothing at all except a neat label lazy people use when they can''t think of anything better to say/write.  If Adams does well, he will be the best option we had.    There was never any guarantee that a "name" manager would come in and be successful anyway.

I agree LDC but blo ody hell you make everything so long winded.

Was Micks opinion bought to you by McDonalds, where this week at McDonalds you can get 5 Big Mac meals for the price of 1.

I see Danny Higginbotham said it was a cheap option choice , Dean Ashton the same , you can fool the bumpkins of Norfolk very easily but level headed people know it was a money saving exercise a manager who will say yes to everything the board wants .

[quote user="InchY"]I agree LDC but blo ody hell you make everything so long winded.[/quote]

I admit my verbosity is of the most prolific nature and I concede it is unnecessarily over formulated, but indubitably it is written in such a way to  make things as clear as I can given the obsequious nature of certain posters who divulge to a  large degree their disagreements with my compositions by dissecting the aforementioned verbeage and purposefully misconstruing or malevolently altering what I have written either for their own amusement or merely to vilify or discredit my status as an exiled supporter who although may seem overly opinionated and irritating to many, still has at heart the desire simply to talk about his beloved Norwich City with fellow supporters without being cast asunder as some annoying outsider who appears to like to make too much noise and write long essay style posts just for the sake of it.........

In other words.......sorry!

[:S]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="InchY"]I agree LDC but blo ody hell you make everything so long winded.[/quote]

I admit my verbosity is of the most prolific nature and I concede it is unnecessarily over formulated, but indubitably it is written in such a way to  make things as clear as I can given the obsequious nature of certain posters who divulge to a  large degree their disagreements with my compositions by dissecting the aforementioned verbeage and purposefully misconstruing or malevolently altering what I have written either for their own amusement or merely to vilify or discredit my status as an exiled supporter who although may seem overly opinionated and irritating to many, still has at heart the desire simply to talk about his beloved Norwich City with fellow supporters without being cast asunder as some annoying outsider who appears to like to make too much noise and write long essay style posts just for the sake of it.........

In other words.......sorry!

[:S]ha ha you are roy cropper [:D]

[/quote]

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]I see Danny Higginbotham said it was a cheap option choice , Dean Ashton the same , you can fool the bumpkins of Norfolk very easily but level headed people know it was a money saving exercise a manager who will say yes to everything the board wants .
[/quote]

Does anybody care what those losers think?

Just because he is a cheap option it doesnt make him the wrong one. Simeone is in his 7th job at the age of 44. None of his previous roles has suggested he could achieve this level os success, and all achieved on a wage budget equal to Fulhams. Money isnt everything.

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]I see Danny Higginbotham said it was a cheap option choice , Dean Ashton the same , you can fool the bumpkins of Norfolk very easily but level headed people know it was a money saving exercise a manager who will say yes to everything the board wants . [/quote]

You binners maybe find some amusement at the happenings at Carrow Road during the closed season .

However ...remember the A*se raping that you got at the hands of the Mighty NCFC last time you had the misfortune of attempting to compete against us ????

Be afraid Binners ..... be very afraid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]I see Danny Higginbotham said it was a cheap option choice , Dean Ashton the same , you can fool the bumpkins of Norfolk very easily but level headed people know it was a money saving exercise a manager who will say yes to everything the board wants .
[/quote]

Does anybody care what those losers think?

[/quote]

Not really but some of us share the same opinion, that''s pretty much of the opinion of everybody I''ve spoken to since the appointment, city fans and neutrals alike.