Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Play off final

Who would you rather be playing next season?

For me I think Derby would be better for us to stay in the Championship, but I would prefer them to beat QPR if that makes sense?

I would prefer Derby to stay down as I live there so incredibly convenient away day for me.
However, I bloody hate QPR and would much rather see Derby go up than them. It''s a double edged sword for me.
Looking forward to it though, should be a cracking game!

Agreed, although I think either would be strong next season. The benefit of QPR losing would be the huge fine and possible transfer embargo they would have imposed by the Football League- would be really disruptive for their preparations next season.

I want Derby to win as I''m not a fan of QPR and their ''buying'' success. Also, a game I usually go to as QPR is very close plus I''d love to see Joey Barton fail.

Yes - I have been trying to decide who to support. For me, it''s all about who I would rather have as (hopefully) promotion rivals next year.As I understand it, FFP rules will make it particularly hard for QPR if they don''t go up this year - transfer embargos etc.

Its Derby for me, play some really good quick passing football, usually along the deck.I also love to see clubs with Sugar Daddy owners that think they can spend their way to the top get stuffed.Never been a QPR fan way back to their Bowles days and singing Stanley Stanley where`s your wife every time they got a corner at the Barclay end.

The questions that keep coming up in my head are -

Do we have a promotion clause on Chris Martin?

If QPR won would they be interested in Gary Hooper, afterall they wanted him last summer?

Got to be Derby!

I would prefer Derby to be promoted, as defeat to QPR would bring a massive fine and also curtail their buying success by dipping into a bottomless pocket.

Derby are within my convenient range for an away game, so even if they are not promoted I shall have a consolation.

Living near Derby, but also not far from Nottingam and Leicester, it''s just adding insult to injury if Derby get promoted as well, as I am reluctantly supporting QPR.

I''ve been pleased to see Chris Martin do so well this season, but he''s been anonymous so far.

The way Derby play is how i would like to see us play next year. Quick incisive FORWARD passing. All they lacked was a top centre forward.

Man City and QPR the biggest cheats in British football. Something wrong somewhere, but Derby did eff it up.

[quote user="jaemae2"]That was a quality clearance/defending worthy of Michael Turner at the end there...[/quote]

Considering you have just signed Gomes from Spurs I wouldn''t mock too quickly.

No better result than us against 10 men 0 goals, some very talents lads I agree but the more football I watch the more I wonder if the game is being Barcelonaized...? Over played. , it seems to allow the defenders time to organise players like Richard Dunne shouldn''t be MOM, he a cart horse !

At least that mouthy Derby fan that was coming on here trying to rub in our inevitable relegation, and the Chrissy Martin issue won''t be back to the board! Haha. I said back in September last year HR would get QPR back up, I do despise them though.

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="jaemae2"]That was a quality clearance/defending worthy of Michael Turner at the end there...[/quote]

Considering you have just signed Gomes from Spurs I wouldn''t mock too quickly.

[/quote]

Norwich signed Heurelho Gomes?