Sign in to follow this  
DannyNCFC7

What we need at CR next season

Last season the atmosphere was dead at carrow road so I was thinking should we get a singing section. Teams like sunderland and man united have them. The team will need the fans to get behind the team and make as much noise. Even Delia on radio Norfolk said we need to make noise. Your thoughts?

If a team plays well the fans respond, if a team can''t be bothered the fans get bored, Simples

[quote user="InchY"]If a team plays well the fans respond, if a team can''t be bothered the fans get bored, Simples[/quote] I''ve seen quite a few teams singing and chanting away even when their team is on the back foot. I agree there is a feedback effect, but if the crowd won''t take it on themselves to inject any positivity into proceedings unless they see things going well on the pitch, then it increases the likelihood that they''ll continue not to see anything positive on the pitch.

Agree, IMO it isn''t seeing your team on the back foot against better opposition, it''s when (finally) going forward every attack breaks down with a poor 5 yard pass straight to the opposition, or through ball that isn''t or worse, ten passes across the back four to finally get it to our keeper and then lose the ball immediately it''s pumped up field.... dross football = bad atmosphere...

[quote user="InchY"]If a team plays well the fans respond, if a team can''t be bothered the fans get bored, Simples[/quote]

It is as simple as that.    

In response to the op., the singing section is the Snakepit.