Sign in to follow this  
Bagster

The Adams Family

Hi i''ve been following the forum for a couple of years now and thought it was time to voice my opinion.

I really don''t understand some of the posters on here, they moan about dull uninspiring football and then when they get something news that promises a more exciting brand of football they moan about that too.

In my opinion relegation will prove to very good for the club,sometimes in life you have to take a step back to move two forward and it comes at a time when we have some good prospects coming through who will find it easier to break into the team in the championship.add to that a few new players and keeping the core from last season and I think we can look forward to a good season to come.

Also Neil Adams comes with a ready made song that sums up this board completly.

They''re creepy and they''re kooky....

Mysterious and spooky....

The adams family......

Their house is a museum......

Where people come to see ''em.......

They really are a scream........

The adams family......

Enjoy the new season

OTBC

I had a punt here but nobody bit:

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/3128582/ShowPost.aspx

It all started,

When Chris Hughton departed,

He was new and uncharted,

The Neil Adams Family,

Glenn Roeder never believed in him,

Lets see what we can achieve with him,

He thinks we can win again,

The Neil Adams Family,

Norfolk fans are "bred" to moan.

Makes you wonder if theres a silent "W" and "@" missing from his username.

[quote user="Bagster"]Hi i''ve been following the forum for a couple of years now and thought it was time to voice my opinion. I really don''t understand some of the posters on here, they moan about dull uninspiring football and then when they get something news that promises a more exciting brand of football they moan about that too. In my opinion relegation will prove to very good for the club,sometimes in life you have to take a step back to move two forward and it comes at a time when we have some good prospects coming through who will find it easier to break into the team in the championship.add to that a few new players and keeping the core from last season and I think we can look forward to a good season to come. Also Neil Adams comes with a ready made song that sums up this board completly. They''re creepy and they''re kooky.... Mysterious and spooky.... The adams family...... Their house is a museum...... Where people come to see ''em....... They really are a scream........ The adams family...... Enjoy the new season OTBC[/quote]

Bogster seems to have perfectly captured the mood at Portaloo Road? Except the people come and see ''em bit.

It''s the posters on here that make a mockery of the county not me. This message board has become like canary call. Don''t know whether to laugh or cry. People need to spend some time away, travel and get an education to see Norfolk for what it is good and bad and this message board is not one of the good parts. Its become a parody of the Norfolk stereotype but like all parodies it contains some truth as the level of abuse demonstrates with its lack of intelligence, humour and awareness demonstrates. Its become so ridiculous how could anyone who has any self awareness not make fun of where they come from. Its like watching Alan Partridge but without the laughs.

You are spot on T but we can expect the usual insults thrown by the usual suspects zzzzzzzz how very dull!

Gotta agree with T. I look and read some of the comments on here and do wonder why people bother with certain comments. Seems some just like a good moan no matter what situation NCFC find themselves in!