Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Green Army

I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel more disappointed with the announcement of ADAMS as our new manager than last seasons relegation from the premier league.

Hope I am proved wrong but just think its a massive gamble that could end in disaster.

I will give Adams and the team 100% support this season but there will always be doubt.

Adams is on a hiding to nothing.

What a refreshingly unique outlook in the lead up to the new season. I''m glad you took the time out to post this. It is people like you, Yellow Green Army, and your ilk that truly make this messageboard one of the best football forums around. Kudos, my friend

And you couldn''t have added that to the other 900 identical threads.

[quote user="Darth Catbeard The Old"]Every other forum I browse is at least somewhat organised with no more than 2 threads on the same topic, no calling out popular members either. Why can''t archant employ a moderator? This place is a mess![/quote]

Agree total f*cking car crash on here at the moment with c*nts like river end (waveney) canary and his many other guises - plastic w*nk stain

This forum wins the pound for pound away for most users on worst ethnology and lowest moderation award.

This forum is what most decent forums would be like during a zombie apocalypse.

The complete lack of moderation aside what sort of forum doesn''t work with Chrome and Safari!?