Sign in to follow this  

Agreed .Greeno has always been a top, consistent keeper. He was crucified for one mistake (albeit a very public one !) v USA.It''s a pity that there have not been more consistently professional people like Rob Green round Carrow Rd over the last couple of years..... Ironically, I exempt John Ruddy from that criticism. Perhaps it''s a goalkeeper thing ?!

Not something I''ve been aware of. Maybe you''re a lying scumbag?!

"Norwich is very different, stuck out in the North Sea (?)...a city the size of a town, with a village mentality"

For what it''s worth...

Yup, born and bred. Been gone 6 months. Depends what you consider a village mentality really.

I''d say given that f*ckwits like you come from there, it''s got it''s good fair share of village idiots, so that''s one thing checked off.

[quote user="The Plastic Finder General"]There you go. Surfer finds the verbatim quote. Total bell end.[/quote]

One quote,is that it?

He is still at the top of his game, brill shot stopper bit dodgy comin off his line (Dracula tendencies) but bearing in mind he reported to be on £50Kpw at QPR with no relegation clause in his contract good luck to him as he still has 2 years left

So Splucho - you''ve gone to London to make your fortune ie you''ve bought a man-bag, started using moisturiser and have developed an affectation for funny coffee. And now you look down on "local yokel Norwich", ashamed of your roots. You, sir, are the very worst sort of plastic. A quisling. Lord Haw Haw.

A true fan would never move from the "Fine City".

[quote user="Jenkins"]Didnt look well to me, very drawn in the face![/quote]He played a large part of the game with a dislocated thumb.The thing that villages have that most cities don''t is a sense of community. Village mentality should be a badge of honour as far as I''m concerned.

Don''t be ridiculous. For a start, since when is East Sussex, London?

Secondly who says village mindset is an insult, I''d say it was more of a "tight knit community" kind of thing, which is far from bad.

Thirdly, there''s a "t" in splutcho.

Lastly, f*ck off.

Rob is a friend of a friend of mine and have been out with him a few times. I can confirm he has said far worse about Norwich as a city and football club than those quotes. He is quite keen on being a ''London boy'' even though he wasnt really born there. Who cares what he thinks about us anyway, Ruddy is a better keeper and a decent bloke.

[quote user="nu_matik"]Rob is a friend of a friend of mine and have been out with him a few times. I can confirm he has said far worse about Norwich as a city and football club than those quotes. He is quite keen on being a ''London boy'' even though he wasnt really born there. Who cares what he thinks about us anyway, Ruddy is a better keeper and a decent bloke.[/quote]

I used to see him standing at the bar at the Beehive when he was still at Norwich  - he always looked very comfortable...

I might know you Deptford. I lived in the Beehive for years. For those of you that think Rob is a ''knob'', take it from me, he is one of the most down to earth footballers you will meet.

He played for he Beehive darts team while in the Norwich 1st team, happily going to pubs in the Larkman etc and had no airs or graces.

If he disliked Norwich so much as the poster who has been out with him a couple of times says, why would both be and his parents still visit regulaly?

Some sad comments on this thread. Supposed to be a celebration of the achievement of a player who did well for us - and who seems as good as ever. Whatever floats your boat I suppose.....