Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Silly season has begun

Now there is no football, till the World Cup, I think we need a little cheering up. So

Which poster should be immortalised with a statue, complete with pose outside CR.

I''ll start you off with:

LDC with a TV remote in his hand.

Waveney with 5 heads, a small cock, squatting under a bridge whilst rummaging through a bin with a "I am a plastic" t-shirt.

Newton with his head in.a bucket at his feet and a large.carrot up his.a**e to stop him sprouting so much s**t, ah fek misread that, you want a statue

canarywales wrote the following post at 25/05/2014 11:01 PM:

"Newton with his head in.a bucket at his feet and a large.carrot up his.a**e to stop him sprouting so much s**t, ah fek misread that, you want a statue"

He already has a statue of him outside Poorman Road.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Morty - with his inverted penis, McDonalds Big Mac , and a t shirt stating his desire to hump his sister.[/quote]Poor Lincoln, and his unrequited Morty crush[:(]But I''ll make your day and give you some attention, so a statue of Lincoln "Canary" hanging out of the back of Wes Hoolahan, possibly giving him a cheeky reacharound.Obviously the statue will be outside Reading''s ground, seeing as he is actually a Reading fan.

[quote user="Brightside"]Waveney with 5 heads, a small cock, squatting under a bridge whilst rummaging through a bin with a "I am a plastic" t-shirt.[/quote]

Maybe a statue of the mythical Hydra would suffice.