Sign in to follow this  
Newton

SKY Sports News - Israel Billionaire in club takeover

Reading not us I,m afraid

But then as most of u believe everything Delia says u will all be ecstatic for Reading

How much longer will the majority of mugs on this board believe what she says :-

The Board are unable to find anyone to invest / takeover little old Norwich

Last Monday that they could not find any Manager suitable to replace Hoots in Jan, only to appoint Adams (at the club for 20 years) on Friday

The Board had scoured the 4 corners of the world for a replacement (Bowkett said Europe anyway ) and the cheapest (sorry best person) for the Job was Adams

Before all the Delia love muppets start posting unending love & support for her, ask yourself this question.

I will still be watching Norwich City play live home & away when she takes us down to league 2 - will u ?

Israel Billionaire in club takeoverDelia said "no camels for Norwich City" so your yearning for them will only give her the hump.

[quote user="Newton"]Reading not us I,m afraid

But then as most of u believe everything Delia says u will all be ecstatic for Reading

How much longer will the majority of mugs on this board believe what she says :-

The Board are unable to find anyone to invest / takeover little old Norwich

Last Monday that they could not find any Manager suitable to replace Hoots in Jan, only to appoint Adams (at the club for 20 years) on Friday

The Board had scoured the 4 corners of the world for a replacement (Bowkett said Europe anyway ) and the cheapest (sorry best person) for the Job was Adams

Before all the Delia love muppets start posting unending love & support for her, ask yourself this question.

I will still be watching Norwich City play live home & away when she takes us down to league 2 - will u ?[/quote]

Yes

Yes.I did so when we went down to League 1. Watched some exciting games (if not always technically brilliant), saw goals scored, visited some new grounds, had hope and optimism.And like a lot of other supporters did so without all the whingeing and whining that some are doing now. It''s called supporting your club, and I would do it again.Good luck to all the clubs with foreign owners with deep pockets I for one would rather keep our club at what ever level than sell out to someone who treats it as a business opportunity until they get bored.

Good job it''s not us.
I''d be disgusted if NCFC associated themselves with such an abhorrent pseudo-nation.

Financial Fair Play means these takeovers will have less and less effect. I don''t want one for my club !!!

[quote user="Private Frazer"][quote user="Herman "]A billionaire. From Israel. I bet he''s a nice chap.[/quote]
Gene Simmons innit.
[/quote]

Delia is the reason for no added investment or Buy out, she won''t let anyone play with her Dolls house

She just hates Kiss. To be fair, they are a bunch of knobs. Gene''s the worst.

Best you toddle of to Reading then, close the door on your way out and don''t slam it.

InchY so u believe every thing the cook & her board say ?

She controls our club with a rod of steel, those involved with strong wills are managed out (Lambert). She only appoints nice people - do u want the list !

Poor Adams is another club legend being put up as a sacrificial lamb like Gunn, why do u think they have given him a 3 yr contract, to compensate him him when gets sacked to placate the fans at Christmas !

When will fools like u who probably don''t even watch games live smell the coffee & realize our club is being controlled by someone who does not have a clue about football !

I am very sorry to tell u but Potato Head is not a real person no matter what u have been told

I share in your sentiment...if we are going to take this club forward and go for consolidation in the Premiership then we need the financial means in order to do so!

We had a discussion about this a couple of year''s ago. The current ownership structure is fundamentally incompatible with the financial resources necessary for continuing PL status. The lack of financial resources in our case is compounded by the long-term route the board has taken towards promotion out of the Championship. Next season was our best chance of achieving this objective but the new manager''s appointment suggests this is not a priority. The rhetoric is all about ''being competitive'' rather than ''seeking promotion''. Don''t forget we''ll be up against another three ex-PL teams with year one parachute payments come August 2015. The issue of Adams three year contract is a red herring, however. History suggests he''ll be gone long before then. But so will the PL money.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Shalom the ball, City

never mind the torah

steady on, now''s your chance

hurrah, we''ve occupied some land[/quote]

Bor, you might as well retire from the board now, you''ll never top this post!

Cornish Sam u r entitled to your views but r u a regulator to Carrow Road or just a regular to these boards ?

[quote user="Newton"]Cornish Sam u r entitled to your views but r u a regulator to Carrow Road or just a regular to these boards ?[/quote]

What''s that got to do with the price of fish? I was appreciating the wit and puntastic qualities of another poster, it really is of no concern of yours and the only reason I''m replying at all is because it''s rude to ignore someone who addresses you directly.

Delia acts like a dinosaur, football has evoled into a serious big money game now. Antiquated idea''s of being a ''proper'' club are all well and good but you''ll soon get left behind by the richer clubs by thinking like that.

She needs to let go and let real money take over otherwise she is hurting the club she claims to love.

[quote user="the bristol nest"]So an Israeli shows interest in reading. Why does this have to become an anti Delia thread? What''s more offensive is the casual antisemitism. What a shower.[/quote]

Disliking Israel doesn''t mean anti-Semitism.

[quote user="Jimbo Canary"]

Delia acts like a dinosaur, football has evoled into a serious big money game now. Antiquated idea''s of being a ''proper'' club are all well and good but you''ll soon get left behind by the richer clubs by thinking like that.

She needs to let go and let real money take over otherwise she is hurting the club she claims to love.

[/quote]

Yes, you are just the same as Wiz, if not Wiz himself.   Same message under the facade of a pretty face.   Delia is the figurehead of the club and we are lucky to have such a stabilising character at the head of the club.  "Real money" usually comes along with baggage - baggage that is nothing to do with the club, has no interest in the fans at all and only interested in boosting its own ego.   Tan?  Evans?  Hull Tigers"?  Careful what you wish for Wiz....I mean Jimbo...

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Jimbo Canary"]

[/quote]

Yes, you are just the same as Wiz, if not Wiz himself.   Same message under the facade of a pretty face.   Delia is the figurehead of the club and we are lucky to have such a stabilising character at the head of the club.  "Real money" usually comes along with baggage - baggage that is nothing to do with the club, has no interest in the fans at all and only interested in boosting its own ego.   Tan?  Evans?  Hull Tigers"?  Careful what you wish for Wiz....I mean Jimbo...

[/quote]

I''m Wiz Lakey, and too hell with nice little old Delia.........show us the money!

So, a dodgy foreign billionaire wants a new toy, takes over NCFC promising us the moon. The club buys players at highly marked up prices, on long contracts with huge salaries...

Said dodgy foreign billionaire gets bored / jailed for tax fraud / fed up with supporters of his toy asking for outrageous things like tradition and history and withdraws his finance.

Result, club left with outgoings we cannot sustain on our turnover through simple season ticket sales and merchandising....

What happens then? I give you Leeds, Portsmouth, Rangers and (looking in my crystal ball Cardiff and Hull)

I''ll keep Delia and MacNally thanks

75% of the Clubs in the Prem have outside / owner funding

If it is controlled and does not put the club at risk it should be welcomed with open arms

Why not us ?

No one at board level has ever explained why not, all that we get are ridiculous comments by Delia & hubby such as we don''t want Camels and Sand down Carrow Road -

[quote user="killiecanary"]So, a dodgy foreign billionaire wants a new toy, takes over NCFC promising us the moon. The club buys players at highly marked up prices, on long contracts with huge salaries... Said dodgy foreign billionaire gets bored / jailed for tax fraud / fed up with supporters of his toy asking for outrageous things like tradition and history and withdraws his finance. Result, club left with outgoings we cannot sustain on our turnover through simple season ticket sales and merchandising.... What happens then? I give you Leeds, Portsmouth, Rangers and (looking in my crystal ball Cardiff and Hull) I''ll keep Delia and MacNally thanks[/quote]

And I give you Southampton, Aston Villa, West Ham, QPR and Hull.

Ok Wiz - that is on the face of it a fair point.

Let''s look at them

Hull - owned by a local businessman who nevertheless still wants to change the clubs name, and who is underwriting the clubs outgoings. Has divided the fans and threatened to leave and take his money with already this season

Aston villa - Lerner has had enough and is looking to sell to anyone who,will give him enough. I don''t think anyone can say that his time in charge of villa has brought joy and success can they? An object lesson in how having a rich foreign owner does NOT bring automatic success

Qpr. - Fernandes isn''t some random foerign billionaire., he is a massive qpr fan who sits in the stands. And even then if he were to withdraw his financial backing, how deep would the sh1t be that qpr would be in then?

Southampton - a great success story I grant you. But underwritten by an amazing youth system bringing through outstanding players on a regular basis. Who they still then sell on. And remember the furores earlier in the season when the original investor passed on and the family wanted to change things...not s settled situation either...

So i would still rather stick with what we''ve got.

If a truly benevolent, ultra rich, norwich city mad investor wants to commit his bank balance to the fuze then great....not aware of any though?.