Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

One player on YOUR wish list

For me, a leader of the line up top, Arouna Kone.

Joined Everton last summer after a great season at Wigan. Imagine Everton will upgrade after last season, and at 29, this guy will be looking for first team football. Maybe bottom half PL but we should still try.

[quote user="Canary Willo"]

For me, a leader of the line up top, Arouna Kone.

Joined Everton last summer after a great season at Wigan. Imagine Everton will upgrade after last season, and at 29, this guy will be looking for first team football. Maybe bottom half PL but we should still try.

[/quote]

Great shout.

Callum Mcmanaman

Almen Abdi

Will Hughes

Jack Collison

Aaron Cresswell (if Olsson goes)

Lewis McGugan

Ross McCormack

Any of these I''d be happy with

and

Ryan Gauld - break the bank for this guy,

Kris Commons from Celtic to effectively link up with Hooper again.

Fabio Quagliarella ....... who else?

Jordan Rhodes - the new Grant Holt.

If the Irish players want to go, offload them & put their freed-up wages into paying a man who will bring us what we desperately need - goals!

[quote user="splutcho"]We won''t be signing Rhodes so you can all get that one out of your heads.[/quote]

Cheer up - the OP is asking for our ''wish list''...

Chris Wood from Leicester I believe would be an excellent signing. Still young, target man, scores goals

Rhodes is in my mind but I doubt we could afford him

Deeney is a player I rate very highly!

As most have mentioned, jordan Rhodes is the my obvious first choice. However Wigan failed something like 6 times last season with Blackburn holding out for 10 million. At that price we could almost cherry pick two or three top top championship strikers. Deeney and mccormack for that matter. Deeney would be my most realistic pick of the bunch. Would cost between 3- 5million though. Not sure we will spend anything close to that considering only 2 players have ever cost us that much and they were in the biggest spending window ever.

Lampard would be like a Martin Peters, Mick Channon type of signing and awesome at this level........however, seriously, believe it or not, I reckon that Shola Ameobi would do a fine job for us as a big man up front and we could probably afford him...............I am serious!

So many people saying Rhodes, not a chance in hell. Considering we have Hooper and probably Becchio it would be silly to spend big on that type of forward. We''ll probably need a target man type forward and that is not him. I''d try and get that Gauld kid from Dundee. Hoolahan replacement should be near the top of the summer list, along with some center backs.

Apart from the transfer fee isn''t Rhodes meant to be on absolutely crazy money? Which is probably more off putting to clubs than the fee.