Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

One player on YOUR wish list

Jordan Rhodes is a great shout, but I will go a bit left field and say Matt Smith of Leeds.

I would want him an A.N.Other however, though I believe he''d be a great compliment to Hooper and that ''other'' striker.

Might be a touch older than we''re after, but I think Glenn Murray could tick a few boxes for us.

callum wilson, would get him for about 1m, but will be worth 10m this time next year if he is smart about his next move.

Ross McCormack

27 Years of age , scored 29 goals last season in total, 28 in the League - in a poor Leeds team that only scored 59 & finished 15th,

With the right bid (£5/6M) he would surely jump at the chance to join a team that stands a good chance of getting back into the Prem at the first attempt (on 2nd May he was quoted as saying he wants to play in the Prem and be a regular in the Scottish team)

A substantial upgrade on what we have (Hoops & Wolf) and a proven Champ goal scorer. I am fed up hearing how these 2 will score a hatful in the champs - please dont tell me we will wait till Christmas to see how it goes upfront, by then it could be too late. We have to hit the ground running from the start not wait for people to get there confidence back.

Wolf certainly wont cut the mustard and will Hooper work hard enough for the team ?

If Lennon goes to WBA as hes been strongly linked to then with there lack of strikers maybe a move for Hooper could be on the cards. Would happily see RVW & Hooper it that meant Deeney & Rhodes came in. Even tho i would be more than happy to see Hooper stay because hes a 20+ goals at this level.

McCormack is a good suggestion too. Think Hooper would score but I suspect we''ll lose him now to Lennon''s team. RvW is less likely to score in the Championship than he was in the PL as he lacks the physical presence.

[quote user="Highland Canary"] RvW is less likely to score in the Championship than he was in the PL as he lacks the physical presence.[/quote]

Don''t agree with that. I mean he might be just as rubbish in the Champs but it''s clearly harder to score goals in the Prem than the Champs no matter who you are.

Or actually maybe we could sell Bradley Johnson then buy him back for twice the price. Then I''d be happy. As long as he''s given the No.10 shirt and can be our Ronaldinho, definitely got rhe skills.

Lee Chung-yong from Bolton. Tricky, quick, hard-working and creative and knows how to work for the team. Been in England for 5 years so language and culture wont be a problem, yet he''s still only 25. Bolton aren''t exactly rich and probably not too attractive so we should be able to get him for a couple of million I imagine. Play him through the middle instead of from the wing and he could be a great option to link up the likes of Tettey with whoever''s up front.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Or actually maybe we could sell Bradley Johnson then buy him back for twice the price. Then I''d be happy. As long as he''s given the No.10 shirt and can be our Ronaldinho, definitely got rhe skills.[/quote]

Johnson is useless. If we can get any cash for him he should be shifted ASAP.