Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

FAO Tilly

Can some close to Tilly let him know his Facebook as been hacked...... either that or he is a strange bloke!

Was already friends with him, but received a friend request followed by what appears to me a Nigerian scam

[quote user="CDMullins"]Can some close to Tilly let him know his Facebook as been hacked...... either that or he is a strange bloke!

Was already friends with him, but received a friend request followed by what appears to me a Nigerian scam[/quote]I''d lump on that he hasn''t been hacked .....[:D]

[quote user="CDMullins"]Can some close to Tilly let him know his Facebook as been hacked...... either that or he is a strange bloke!

Was already friends with him, but received a friend request followed by what appears to me a Nigerian scam[/quote]Ditto.But I can''t let him know as I am in Africa just now (For real, no scam lol)

Thanks  guys but luckily my daughter came round for tea and has dealt with the problem by reporting the duplicate account. I would have done it myself but being a technophobe she knew how to do it and what buttons to press. [;)]

Special thanks to CDMullins,Leedscanary,Morty, Smithy and Lappinitup for their input. 

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Thanks  guys but luckily my daughter came round for tea and has dealt with the problem by reporting the duplicate account. I would have done it myself but being a technophobe she knew how to do it and what buttons to press. [;)]

Special thanks to CDMullins,Leedscanary,Morty, Smithy and Lappinitup for their input. 

[/quote]

Apparently that only leaves Crafty isolated and out in the cold again. Perhaps he can snuggle up to Tangie to keep warm. Of course, he has to find him first.