Sign in to follow this  

Elmander again getting stick, when in reality he put a decent shift in most of the time and would certainly do a good job a level down. As for Ameobi, I was serious in another thread when I suggested him, if we are looking for a big front man who knows the game and with loads of experience, then I am sure for this coming season he would fit the bill nicely as crazy as it seems.  

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Elmander again getting stick, when in reality he put a decent shift in most of the time and would certainly do a good job a level down. As for Ameobi, I was serious in another thread when I suggested him, if we are looking for a big front man who knows the game and with loads of experience, then I am sure for this coming season he would fit the bill nicely as crazy as it seems.  [/quote]

Agreed. If elmander plays for the right money if keep him for championship.

Shola is a free agent.

We need a big man up front in the Championship, to play up with Hooper.

People don''t seem to like the sound of Shola but I can''t think of any other decent big men around.

[quote user="GrantsMoustache"]Shola is a free agent. We need a big man up front in the Championship, to play up with Hooper. People don''t seem to like the sound of Shola but I can''t think of any other decent big men around.[/quote]

Hooper''s staying? Thats a shame.........

if we are gonna get a target man to play with hooper, surley we will go after someone like callum wilson or stevie may than someone in there mid 30''s that has never been good.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]why? Hoopers got a great record in the championship and was our top scorer last season despite not being a regular[/quote]

Not a regular? I know his effort was poor but he only missed 6 games, starting 22. That he was dropped 7/8 times tells its own story of his ability

But he should be OK in the chumps.