Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Players are starting to move

We already have the basis of a championship squad so no need to panic or we might end up with another RVW.

[quote user="InchY"]We already have the basis of a championship squad so no need to panic or we might end up with another RVW.[/quote]Christ, you mean there''s more than one of him?

I think Cardiff just seem to be buying/signing anyone deemed to be vaguely good...

Maybe we Norwich could loan out RvW to Cambridge United, or Norwich United come to that.

Cardiff is a huge car crash waiting to happen. Signing anyone because they are available and none seem Premier League quality were they to get back.

Their signings to date are all poor - not good enough to get them out of the division, let alone stay in the PL.

not sure of the quality of their signings (most unknown to me) but if macheda is the level of signing I can only agree that we have not missed out yet.

I hope we can sign a good target man quickly, that will transform the options we have and lift spirits.

Come on neyul, whats goen orn at colnee

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]not sure of the quality of their signings (most unknown to me) but if macheda is the level of signing I can only agree that we have not missed out yet.

I hope we can sign a good target man quickly, that will transform the options we have and lift spirits.

Come on neyul, whats goen orn at colnee[/quote]Remember, he doesn''t know. [;)]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqLsh9QtZMg