Sign in to follow this  
GrantsMoustache

Dom Dwyer

Uwe Rosler wants to sign this player for Wigan apparently and they don''t want Holt.

Many of you would have Holt back but he is past his best, interestingly this Dom Dwyer is the current MLS top scorer and won the MLS cup last year.

Had a look at his wiki page, and he has played for Kings Lynn and was in our academy!

So why don''t we sign Dom Dwyer?

Hes joint top goal scorer with Bradley Wright Phillips, says it all, tells you the standard the MLS is.

I used to play in same team as Dom and I don''t believe he''s got the ability to play at that kind of level.

[quote user="canarywales"]If he is any good why did we let him go before[/quote]

Maybe just maybe for the same reason we let Dion Dublin go?

Or maybe it was the same reason we let Cureton go?

The point being just because we let him go does not mean he will be good enough and it doesn''t mean he wont.

Davo

We already have a foreign import who cost us £8M who performed well in another league, but struggled in English football,

Lets not make the same mistake with another forward, we need new recruits who can hit the ground running in august, not those that take 6 mths to settle in

Holt anyone, heard he is available on a free ?

[quote user="He Scored Against The Scum He Scored Another 1"] Hes joint top goal scorer with Bradley Wright Phillips, says it all, tells you the standard the MLS is.[/quote]

This from people that think Gary Hooper will be good in the Championship... hahahahhahahahahahaha

Apparently you don''t realize Hooper would score 4 at most in MLS, as he''s utter garbage.

[quote user="He Scored Against The Scum He Scored Another 1"] Hes joint top goal scorer with Bradley Wright Phillips, says it all, tells you the standard the MLS is.[/quote]

This from people that think Gary Hooper will be good in the Championship... hahahahhahahahahahaha

Apparently you don''t realize Hooper would score 4 at most in MLS, as he''s utter garbage.

Still peddling your ''Hooper is sh1t'' garbage jaemae? Why don''t you stick it up your rectum you braindead imbecile?

[quote user="STFU"]Still peddling your ''Hooper is sh1t'' garbage jaemae? Why don''t you stick it up your rectum you braindead imbecile?[/quote]

Pretty sure I''m not the braindead imbecile, as I am not the moron that thinks Hooper isn''t 5 leagues over his head.

I''m sorry and I apologise, I meant to say you are braindead trolling imbecile.

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="He Scored Against The Scum He Scored Another 1"] Hes joint top goal scorer with Bradley Wright Phillips, says it all, tells you the standard the MLS is.[/quote]

Apparently you don''t realize Hooper would score 4 at most in MLS, as he''s utter garbage.[/quote]

Is this the same Gary Hooper that knocked 19 goals (aged 21) in his first championship season in a poor Scunthorpe team, then got a move to Scotland''s biggest club, continuing to knock in 82 goals in just 138 games.

But yes, utter garbage... take a bow young man!

[quote user="GrantsMoustache"]jaemae2 is a Watford fan.

No idea why this forum is getting trolled by a Watford fan.[/quote]

Is it really this hard for you to understand that I watch more games of soccer than solely Norwich? I mean it would explain why some of you are so dim....

[quote user="GrantsMoustache"]Are you or are you not a Watford supporter?[/quote]

Seeing as I''ve only seen 12 Watford games over the past 2 years, and 40+ Norwich games, no, I''m not.

[quote user="jaemae2"]Is it really this hard for you to understand that I watch more games of soccer than solely Norwich?[/quote]I don''t think I''ve EVER heard a Norwich fan refer to it as soccer.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="jaemae2"]Is it really this hard for you to understand that I watch more games of soccer than solely Norwich?[/quote]I don''t think I''ve EVER heard a Norwich fan refer to it as soccer. [/quote]

Too bad it''s one of the names of the game then.

Hey, anyone seen Houston Canary recently?

Changed my mind, Adams signing Dwyer would be like Gunn signing Cody McDonald.

There are several proven Championship strikers available for free.

Matty Fryatt and Billy Sharp are two of them.