Sign in to follow this  
Trent Canary

Game Thread V Stoke

Defence have completely fallen apart.

It seems more and more obvious that our squad is ridiculously small. Who''s putting pressure on any of the first team squad for their places?

WOT IS GOING ON!!! this is STOKE for god''s sake! 3-1 that is absolutly awful! Something badly needs to be done and NOW worthington! lets see how good you really are!

Its gonna be a long two weeks til the next game. All the players have not an ounce of confidence between them.

Very worrying times for us norwich fans at the moment. Poor old ashton he keeps trying, our defence is awful

BOTTOM THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote]3-1 our season is over...if you doubt it you need to pinch yourself[/quote]

I know we are disappointed, but our season is over?! Jesus christ we got promoted by 15 points, its not the best situation but its not the end of the world. (Pinched myself...Yep im still living in the real world..)

If anyone seriously thinks we have no chance of being promoted after just six games then you need to get real. (IF we carry on like this then fair enough)

Another shambolic performance

What will W say after this one then...you can rest assured that it will be platitudes with no solutions to how he will reverse the dire performances of this year.

No doubt many will still say give W time..just how long do thay want to give him? He lost the plot last year and has continued to lose it this year.

He should do the honourable thing and resign tonight!!

Dicky no manager could not be worse than we have at the moment...how bad do you need it to get.....I truly can not see how you support him..are you related or are you a board member who as so many people are pointing out are to soft? The board must do something please god I feel let down by our team, I am so fed up at the moment. Remeber last season Blackburn go down to 10 men and get a draw..we do not have that fight or belief it will not happen a new management team is needed to inspire... Scott, Marmite and rasputin you are all right..Trent time to panic yet????

tactics all started at southampton dropping leon putting huckerby up with deano summed up our ambition mk dons leeds stoke enough is enough worthy out

difference was we had a squad capable of winning promotion then mate,worthy has lost it,he refuses to acknowledge we need to stregnthen the squad. we just look poor as a unit.he must turn it round now or go

"No doubt many will still say give W time..just how long do thay want to give him? He lost the plot last year and has continued to lose it this year"

10 games into the season in my opinion. The people wanting to get rid of him are probably the same people who wanted to get rid of him after we finished 8th in 2002/2003. But yes, if theres no improvement after four more league games then he has to go, for now a strong word in the ear from the board wouldnt go amiss.

Well what to do, if nothing happens before midnight Wednesday then it''s going to be a long season with Worthy in charge. There appears to be no one in the team prepared to be a leader. I''ll never forget sitting behind the goal at one game in recent seasons and hearing Iwan shouting "we don''t concede" over and over even though we were 2-0 up.

Now it looks like there is little of that team spirit that got us up in the first place. The next game is huge, Plymouth are playing poorly and if we don''t turn up against them then it really will be time for a change and new ideas.

there''s no doubt he has to go, two years on, mass of money spent, quality players in the team and were second bottom, defence has been awful for over a year, midfield is missing, strikers are out of sorts.

were back to square one, forget the past record of nigel, live in the here and now, were the lowest in the table we have been in ages.

Trent as you say if it goes on fair enough..it will go on..nothing is being done to change it. We are already 11 points off automatic promotion.  Thats 4 times a team needs to lose in the top and we need to win just to catch them that is already a lot...without change our season will be over. i hope you are right and I am proved wrong I really do, I would even buy you a beer to celebrate but I doubt this will be the case

OTBC

i fully agree with you st john cooper because the most frustrating thing is that nothing seems to be beign done about this awful situation. i would love to give worthy more time but we dont have any. Things need to happen

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad so many of you can see that Worthy has lost it, and needs to go....there are so many of us saying this now we cant all be wrong

Go tonight and show some balls

[quote]Second guy on Canary Call has to come on here! He used every single criticism that we''ve seen on this board in the past few days.[/quote]

who buys the players?

brilliant, come on now, who was it?

this thread is screwed "page 10 of 8" whats up with that?

on-topic, i think its time for some fresh mangering staff