Sign in to follow this  
Trent Canary

Game Thread V Stoke

well said st john cooper, we have every right to be upset as this is absolutle rubbish! Rubbish! We are well within our right to expect so much better than we are currently getting.

Even if we win that is the bare minimum! denfence is awful. I am so angry at the minute

Worthington''s job must be up for consideration if we fail to draw this game , I think we have been badly affected by that 6-0 drubbing on the last day and the loss of Damien Francis and he doesn''t know how to turn it around . It''s past the panic stage now because whoever takes charge has got a mountain to climb in terms of getting us rivaling for an automatic promotion slot , there were games last season that we should have won but he was given the benefit of the doubt because of the difficulty of playing big teams every week . I think his tatics are childish and unvaried , I''m not saying sack him but I think the vote of confidence should begin to loom , he is NOT incharge of a bad team.

Turned on the radio to find 2-1 to Stoke and no changes - please don''t leave it until the 85th minute Worthy!

Oh god, Hucks given a red card. 3 match ban to follow too I assume. Now we''ll see how good a manager Worthington really is.

Our only creative player is off - how Worthington will attract better players to join this disjointed bunch is beyond me. The defence who had done reasonably well this season have just disintigrated - WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?!!!!!

running out of games to get automatic promotion remember wolves went 18 games unbeaten did not make playoffs perhaps i should change that to 40 points to stay up

Whoop-de-bloody-do. That''s all we need I hope Nigel fiddles with the formation and substitutions ASAP. With nobody to supply the forwards, this game is as good as lost. Roll on League 1!

Worthy will not change it...he no longer knows what he is doing...Hucks has done it for him and ben red carded...things can only get better..RUBBISH we should and do expect more. Sack him tonight..show some balls

Silly sending off but you have to give it to Hucks, he''s passionate and you''d lose it at times if you were the most fouled player in the country.

[quote]Oh poo![/quote]

it gets worst, its all stoke

McVeigh on for Mckenzie, finally a good sub from worthington!

[quote]Worthy will not change it...he no longer knows what he is doing...Hucks has done it for him and ben red carded...things can only get better..RUBBISH we should and do expect more. Sack him tonight..sho...[/quote]

Yeah, no manager will really help

3-1. This is an absolute joke. A complete disgrace. The only consolation is that Worthy might be sacked tomorrow morning. Forget promotion, we need to be worrying about relegation again.