Sign in to follow this  
Trent Canary

Game Thread V Stoke

me too, norwich get kick-off!

wierd that he hasnt changed the formation, he obviously feels this must be our strongest 11.

i disagree!

the saying "if it aint broke dont fix it" comes to mind, its broke so why hasnt he fixed it??????

[quote]me too, norwich get kick-off! wierd that he hasnt changed the formation, he obviously feels this must be our strongest 11. i disagree! the saying "if it aint broke dont fix it" comes to mind, its b...[/quote]

Yep, and one-down already, how pathetic is that?

Come on City - if we lose tonight that really is the pits!

losing already after 14 minutes........

Stoke 1 - 0 Norwich

M Kolar 9

its a bloody joke, worthy sort it out!

it was evident confidence was low on saturday so conceding another early goal is gonna dent it even more! what we need is a lucky goal but dont know where that is gonna come from, do you?

Same team, same score, same rubbish....everyone seems to realise this but Worthy...we still have time so come on City but for me lose and NW must go...simple. Lose we are seond from BOTTOM...some one has to do something and fast...I am sure he said today stick with us.... well only if you try and do something about it and that you do not appear to be doing..sorry to be so negative but its just soooo depressing

Now lets win this game

OTBC

St.John

[quote]Get Mckenzie off the field NOW. You just know if we get a goal, he will be in an offside position...[/quote]

the quote from bbc radio norfolk sums it up:

ball played out to mckenzie, good ball from marney...... oh hes missed it, stoke throw.

GET MCKENZIE OFF, he isnt helping at all.

Brennan is already my man of the match!

1-1

Jim brennan cross - dean ashton header!

Jim Brennan is definatly my man of the match!

[quote]Same team, same score, same rubbish....everyone seems to realise this but Worthy...we still have time so come on City but for me lose and NW must go...simple. Lose we are seond from BOTTOM...some one ...[/quote]

Calm down mate...1-1

Deano from a Brennan cross.

2-1 this defence sucks. well done deano on the goal. bring back malky or someone with height.

[quote]Calm down mate...1-1 Deano from a Brennan cross.[/quote]

Calm down!  We are losing again, I want us to win but feel under our current mangement it will not come tonight and not very often this season...so far i have seen NOTHING to disprove this..have you?...I think that is cause for panic

Are there any former players or former targets who haven''t scored against us?

seems like as soon as we equalised a few people got excited yet again! now maybe worthy WILL make a sensible substitution? lmao!