Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Fans up for sale

sky football have stated that the club have put a number of fans up for salean unknown source has reported that after relegation Norwich City now have a surplus of fans and will look to raise some extra cash in order to balance the books, with a number of other Championship clubs showing interestmany are expected to move on for free to newly promoted Camb Utd whilst others could be loaned out to similarly small local clubs such as ipswich, who have struggled to attract fans for over a decadeit is also expected that the club will look to shift (with some help) many of the gutbuckets who cause considerable strain on the seats and cause problems for normal fans by taking up too much spacehowever many will see this move as yet another sign of the lack of ambition within the club as it follows a recent announcement in the Sun that all the club''s players at every level are to be given away, along with Colney training ground - in order to pay huge bonuses to each director of the club

skittles wrote the following post at 29/05/2014 12:18 AM:

Did you and Lenny Henry write this?

--------------------------------------------------

ooo, that''s harsh

[quote user="skittles"]Did you and Lenny Henry write this?[/quote]

Your name will go on ze list.

Lenny Henry is the funniest man in comedy.

I will be a model citizen, I will be a model citizen, I will be a model citizen, I will be a model citizen, I will be a model citizen, I will be a model citizen, I will be a model citizen, I will be a model citizen, I will be a model citizen, I will be a model citizen, I will be a model citizen, I will be a model citizen, I will be a model citizen, I will be a model citizen, I will be a model citizen, I will be a model citizen....