Sign in to follow this  
Born Yellow!

Seasons Already Started...Time NCFCs Did!

I have been watching Cardiffs transfer activity closely the last week, 4 signings already! I get the feeling that behind closed doors at Norwich that with the new director position still not filled that we are not settled ready to start the hard work of getting ready for the new season. All I read is Hoolahan, Pilks, Snoddy and Ruddy all getting discussed leaving (think only WH and AP will go unless big money moves happen for JR and RS)...anyone else wish they heard a little from the club that things are happening?

Key thing is to try and get everything in place before pre-season starts. Beyond that, I can''t say I''m in a rush to hear announcements. Happy for the club to just get on with it as we know they like to play their cards close to their chests until they have something concrete to announce.

I''m not sure Adams has all his staff in place yet, with Chester departing soon and City players publically questioning where they are, it doesn''t look like we hae started with this appointment too well.

Still early doors and we have a good man as manager I''m sure he will catch up with Cardiff''s signings.

You can''t start signing players until you know who''s staying and who''s going, as it stands we have a pretty good championship squad and depending on who leaves I don''t think we need to bring that many in.