Sign in to follow this  
Lowestoft Canary

Adams out

How many games goes he get before the fans turn?

I give him no more than 5 games if we are not up there at the top by then the fans should make their voices heard. Then after that it is a match by match game

A slow start would be a killer and I say nothing at the end of last season to give us any hope he knows what he is doing

[quote user="Lowestoft Canary"]How many games goes he get before the fans turn?

I give him no more than 5 games if we are not up there at the top by then the fans should make their voices heard. Then after that it is a match by match game

A slow start would be a killer and I say nothing at the end of last season to give us any hope he knows what he is doing[/quote]

The same amount that Hughton should have got last season, 10-15 games.

Is Lowestoft Canary standing for election, when he says, "I give him no more than 5 games if we are not up there at the top by then the fans should make their voices heard."

Or is he appointing himself chief spokesman and critic? Why should it be him who gives the signal for the rest to act?

I won''t comment on the meagre five games that Adams will have before the sky falls in, except to say that this must surely all be a joke?

LC does Lowestoft no favours here and its a big enough dump without his help.

LC does Lowestoft no favours here and its a big enough dump without his help.

Oh the irony in that is hilarious.....lol

Why do people get slated on here for giving a opinion,

I think if we are not averaging 1.5 points a match after 10 matches or a couple of home defeats things could turn very quickly and that is more to the board than Adams

The appointment of Adams as manager recieved the worst reception of any manager i can remember , i dont think he will get much time at all , if he does not start winning games from the start the crowd will turn because they never wanted him in the first place . Adams may be fortunate in as much that i think this time the Board  will be the ones who the fans turn against for taking the cheap option when much better were available. I will be very surprised if Adams is still Norwich manager come the end of the season .