Sign in to follow this  
Dicky

Glazer dead

Always sorry to hear of someone dying. Nevertheless, leveraged buyout is an utterly immoral practice. Whatever you think of Man U, it was a debt free institution which now owes hundreds of millions of pounds purely due to the debt he incurred in buying it which is a significant threat to its long term future purely for the sake of this idiot''s conquest. It''s criminal negligence that the FA hasn''t done anything to prevent this sort of thing happening again. A simple rule saying that no owner can draw money from a club for 15 years would put a stop to it. One day it could be us.

His sons own 6 equal shares since he had a stroke a while back. He is no longer anything to do with them and his death will in no way affect them and has absolutely no bearing on Norwich City Football Club either. So why this is in the NCFC discussion I''m lost?

[quote user="Bagpuss"]His sons own 6 equal shares since he had a stroke a while back. He is no longer anything to do with them and his death will in no way affect them and has absolutely no bearing on Norwich City Football Club either. So why this is in the NCFC discussion I''m lost?[/quote]Chuckle. And yet it interested you enough to choose to read it, reflect on it and respond to it!!!Guffaw!!

I guess the only relevance is to the perpetual "Foreign owner" discussion.

The one thing that caught my attention on the news was that apparently he never set foot inside Old Trafford. 

So ideally qualified to own Man U then....