Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

We will sell ALL OF our best players!

Snoddy, Ruddy, Tettey, Wolfy, Bradley, Fer-y...

Been here before and we all know what happens next as the Cook sells off all the best dollys and replaces them with cabbage patch kids. And our Yes-Man manager will stand idly by and let it happen.

Prudence with NO ambition, little old Norwich RIP.

Little old Norwich RIP? Isn''t that Little old Norwich alive and well Bor?

Bor Bor Bor wrote the following post at 28/05/2014 11:40 AM:

Snoddy, Ruddy, Tettey, Wolfy, Bradley, Fer-y...

Been here before and we all know what happens next as the Cook sells off all the best dollys and replaces them with cabbage patch kids. And our Yes-Man manager will stand idly by and let it happen.

Prudence with NO ambition, little old Norwich RIP.

You either never seen a game live or u need to go to Spec Savers if u thing Wolf (he who sees dead people) if one of our best players

U must eat too much cheese before u go to bed

Fer and Wolf ''best''?! I would strongly disagree with that over the course of last season.

Wolfy won''t be prolific in championship, with his rep and price tag you would be looking at 20+ easily, he''s nowhere near that in my opinion, too lightweight. However, would like to see him stay, purely from the viewpoint that we don''t stand to lose money until we sell him.

And Fer, honestly, he had problems raising his game for us in the prem, he already considers himself too big for us i''m afraid, Prem or not.

Ruddy we can replace quite easily, Tettey, Snods and Bradley though - yes that would be a dent in our squad.

We''re doing things morally correct and i''m proud of that, if we show a clear route from youth to first team and reward players and staff that come through our club to future success, then we can stand tall in a world of corrupt money grabbing scumbags.

But No, that''s not good enough for some people because Money = Best and that''s how the world should be judged. Such a shame.

Well done Bor, 4 bites! Didn''t you lot notice this post was a response to Wiz? Suckers!

Skijumptoes you creul wanting to keep Wolf for the netertainment value only

This guy shows more aggression / energy when he throws his shirt in the dugout after he is routinely substitued after 70 mins, than he deeed in the previous 69 mins on the pitch

I had heard a rumour that Delia was so worried about her poor rating by the fans that she had insisted he was kept for at least another 12 mths as so many mugs had his name on the back of there shirt and she did not want to upset anyone else

I have news for u old girl we will all by booing u by christmas & demanding u & hubby sell up & go 

Just thinking that for the sake of losing 3-4 million on him we''re best keeping him as a gamble in the new hope that he may just turn it on.

You know, like Star wars - that was a new hope, well Ricky could be ours..

..How did Star Wars end? Did they get promotion does anyone know? I know someone got strangled.

Hmmm.. maybe best to sell him and buy a death star with the money on reflection.

Show of hands for the sale of Van Wolfswinkel to procure us a death star please!!

worst thing is

hes right

ill be gobsmacked if ruddy, snoddy, olsson, bassong, hooper and redmond are here by the time the new season starts (and even wolswanker but hes hardly the best at anything)

[quote user="iron_stan"]worst thing is

hes right

ill be gobsmacked if ruddy, snoddy, olsson, bassong, hooper and redmond are here by the time the new season starts (and even wolswanker but hes hardly the best at anything)[/quote]Snoddy is the only one of those who is more than a year into his current contract. In money terms, the club is in a good situation. The club holds all the cards for most of our best players. They''ll only go if Adams thinks they''re superfluous for what he has in mind for next season and even Snoddy might be better off holding out for a free transfer next year to increase his leverage on his personal terms in a new contract.

[quote user="ricardo"]Some will have to go. With about 40 million quid gone from the budget there is going to have to be some serious cloth cutting.There is no way that this Board will go double or quits in a hope to get straight back.[/quote]Not really. We didn''t spend everything last year, Plus the TV money went up from about 45m to 63m (roughly extra half year''s money working on same costs as year before) Plus £60m over four years  for parachute money. plus everybody''s wages have gone down with relegation. We can afford to go for broke this year without going broke.

[quote user="littleyellowbirdie"][quote user="ricardo"]Some will have to go. With about 40 million quid gone from the budget there is going to have to be some serious cloth cutting.There is no way that this Board will go double or quits in a hope to get straight back.[/quote]Not really. We didn''t spend everything last year, Plus the TV money went up from about 45m to 63m (roughly extra half year''s money working on same costs as year before) Plus £60m over four years  for parachute money. plus everybody''s wages have gone down with relegation. We can afford to go for broke this year without going broke.[/quote]I fear you are in for a disappointment.I think several big names will leave and their replacements will be of a lower calibre.

And if anyone else thinks that a reference to gang rape of teenage girls is amusing, please break your anonimity and let us all know.

This is the most disgraceful post I have ever read on this message board. The moderators should be on this .

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]If what I hear about Ruddy being offered to Arsenal is right, we''re passing our players around like teenage girls at a gang party.[/quote]

Don''t know if you think a reference to gang rape is funny , but if you do I''d be very happy to meet up and perhaps put my view across in a way you might understand?

Stay in touch ?

[/quote]While the sentiment of the post was not one I share, I don''t think his comment was intended as a celebration of gang rape, more a derogatory statement of his imagined behaviour of the football club.

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]If what I hear about Ruddy being offered to Arsenal is right, we''re passing our players around like teenage girls at a gang party.

[/quote]

Don''t know if you think a reference to gang rape is funny , but if you do I''d be very happy to meet up and perhaps put my view across in a way you might understand?

Stay in touch ?

[/quote]

You misunderstand me. That is not something I would joke about.

a banning ?when this was not even removed[quote user="YellowNets1901"]Myra Hindley walks across the dark and

windy Moors holding the hand of a young boy. He turns to Myra, crying,

and says "I''m really scared". Myra turns to the boy and says "You''re

scared? I''ve got to walk back on my own".[/quote]

[quote user="City1st"]a banning ?

when this was not even removed

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]Myra Hindley walks across the dark and windy Moors holding the hand of a young boy. He turns to Myra, crying, and says "I''m really scared". Myra turns to the boy and says "You''re scared? I''ve got to walk back on my own".[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh thats terrible.

One of the problems with relegation is the vultures waiting to snap up the best players. We knew this from the moment relegation became a possibility.

Against this is the repeated assurance of the Board that we do not have to sell. All our good players are contracted to us. I think that this means that while there may be one or two who have indicated by their demeanour that they would rather be elsewhere - Bassong and Fer, for instance, we should be able to get a good price to enable replacement.

Tettey has already spoken or remaining, and Olsson remained with his former club after relegation. Ruddy has just resigned and is content with our club.

RvW is a real puzzle. Do we hope that he can regain his scoring reputation, and persevere with him, or do we cut our losses and sell for what we can get? I wouldn''t want to answer this question.

In general terms, none of our best players is out of contract this summer, although one or two will be next year and this may be the last time to cash in on Snodgrass and others, for instance.

Seriously ? none of our "high profile" players covered themselves in glory last season.

Only Olsson and Ruddy would be a big miss. Can''t see a big queue forming to pay a decent price on any of the others.

I don''t think Grant Holt ''covered himself in glory'' before he signed for us - but someone saw his potentialAnd there will be some who feel that there abilities lie with a PL club ........ ....and PL wages

With Grant it''s clear what you''re getting, and he was always going to be handy to have around in League one - I don''t truly believe anyone thought he was going to go on to score a load in the premiership. Albeit for one season.

With Wolfy, not sure what we''re supposed to be getting from him if i''m honest, it was always clear with Holt - RvW''s not a self sufficient goalscorer that''s for sure so depends if Adams thinks he can get the best out of him, or has seen enough to validate building a team around him.

At the end of the day, he''s under contract, so it''s the clubs shout where he ends up.

I''d Hope we either keep him around till January or loan him out for the season.

Give him a real chance to show what he''s about given a bit of service.

If he''s not up for the fight he may not even be here come first day, if that were to happen it would be a big shame, or rather a poor reflection on his attitude to the game.