Sign in to follow this  
rich

nigel worthington you are the weakest link goodbye

sorry but bottom three we can''t defend this(or anything) anymore. the club is a mess,even stoke are killing us.

the international break gives the club time to get a new manager sorted out.

were placed worse now than we ever were, no more excuses. nigel must go.

Totally agree . This farce cannot be allowed to go on any longer . Two years of wasted money in the transfer market has now come home to roost . Worthington has left us with a very average team who are in freefall . It is a disgrace !  Delia , do everone a favour and put us all out of our misery.

Rubbish. Bad luck and a lack of clinical finishing from our strikers has us in the bottom three, not Nigel Worthington. I am 100% confidence that with Worthy at the helm we will still be challenging for automatic promotion come May

who''s fault is it then if its not worthington? this is an amsoloute shambles, we''ve gota face up to reality, worthington and our league position is a joke.

true we have been unlucky and had some bad finishing in the first few games especially. But we''re still letting too many goals in and it is the defences fault, to be honest though I expected nothing from what was the worst defence in the premiership. It needs a strong Center back to sort it out

In any oither walk of life Worthington would be out a long time ago . No away win for over 15 months ! Just how many games without a win will the pro Worthy supporters still say he will take us up come May . Wake up - We are facing a relegation battle and Worthington is well past his sell by date ..

Mo doubt Worthy will stay.

Board belived too much on him and at least he will have chanse to try against 4th from bottom skylive match Plymuth.

So I cant see Worthy to leave just now.

What points can you say for and against Worthington.

For

He has brought players into the club like Huckerby and Ashton... players we wouldn''t have dreamed of having at this club before.

He won us promotion after taking us close the 2 seasons before.

Against

He has favourite players who despite playing poorly for prolonged periods still get chance after chance.

He has brought players in panic. Doherty... had we used the money we spent on him earlier than we did we could have got a very much better player.

We are bottom three with players who on quite a few occassions last season held their own against stronger opposition.

He makes substitutions that baffle fans and no doubt some players.

He comes out in interviews with the same old rubbish about work rate and commitment but never says what he''s going to do to put it right when we play poorly.

We should be living in the here and now... not in the past. He''s taken us as far as he can.

E. AMADORA BOAVISTA 1 0-1 0-1 - - ROSARIO(45

copy/paste from xscores.com

We need Robert Rosario back

He is around 40?and where is he now?

"He''s taken us as far as he can."

Thats a point often mentioned, and it holds value. Perhaps the board should have a word with the players and ask them how they feel? But maybe some new ideas will do us good. However if we do replace worthy, lets go for a big name manager! We can surely attract one, one who can attract some big name players.

I keep hoping good news will come from our dressing room at stoke and that we here the news worthy as resigned...looking at websites for news but alas nothing yet...

I was embarrassed by the display at MK Dons, but watching tonights inept display at Stoke I was appalled. We were 2nd best in every department. We didnt compete, our passing was woeful, there was NO FIRE. We made a very average Stoke team look good. We cannot give the likes of Sheff Utd a 12 point start and expect to be promoted. I havent seen a Norwich side look so poor in over 25 years.

I will just laugh in disbelief if I read Worthington go on in the papers about the good aspects of this performance. get real Nigel...THERE WERENT ANY! Oh my God its Ipswich next week.....

We appear to have completely lost the plot football is played on grass not constant high balls into the area. Preston scored four against our neighbours today and each one of them was on the ground neat 1 -2''s to get past the defence yet still we thump high balls into the area ala Howard Wilkinson - his tactics have never worked thats why Sunderland got rid of him. Lets start playing the ball on the ground and soon.

Ah, another reference to "Mr Coaching By Numbers", Howard Wilkinson, who is W''s mentor.

How many of you have seen the "motivational" posters in the dressing room? They are all about work rate, almost nothing about skill and quality and that tells you everything about W''s belief pattern - as backed up by his constant references to "energy levels".

He should do the decent thing and resign - tonight!

The board at Norwich love Worthy so i don''t see him leaving. On one hand worthy isnt doing the best of jobs and this situation is absouloutly ridiculous, we''re supposed to be one of the teams to win the league. But say we do get rid of worthy, is there a manager out there who can do a better job? One things for sure, we''re starting to look like a joke.

People post messages on the forum saying "Oh u only look at the negetives", well where are the postives?

Its almost as if people are scared to admit the harsh reality at this present time. One things for sure this mess needs to be sorted out quickley!!