Sign in to follow this  
lharman7

Nicklas Bendter

Hull and Burnley reported to be interested.

Could he be enticed to Carrow Road?

I wouldn''t mind him. Thoughts?

He wouldn''t drop a division.

His wages will be pretty high and I''m not sure how much he really has to offer anymore. He seemed to give up on football a while ago, which is a shame as he had potential to be a very good player.

I''d would take a huge amount of hunger for a player to have his wages at least halved and play in a lower division to improve his career. He definitely doesn''t strike me as that kind of player

He might have been useful for us last season and even value for his money compared with the Elmander-Jones spend-fest. The kind of player to pull a rabbit out of the hat, unlike the other two retirees.

Too much of a risk this year. Every penny needs to be spent to good effect, no risk-taking and no expensive prima donnas for us, just heads down and graft and craft.

Emnes is hardly prolific at MBoro. Beed to be looking at people like Danny Graham, Troy Deeney etc.

no chance of getting kone, we will be going after young and hungry players like callum wilson or stevie may not someone on about 50k a week, we can''t afford these sort of players.

Broadstairs..... ''just heads down and graft and craft.''......surely you mean heads up, cant see heads down footy being a success.

No thanks. At likely £80k per week wages, off field issues at sunderland when there on loan, premier league player with lack of ambition. Too much cash per week has overpowered the desire to succeed that a once youthful player had.

Ah the yearly Bendter thread.

It''s all irrelevant as he has clearly stated he would only leave Arsenal for Real Madrid or Barcelona. Bless him.

Undoubtedly weighed down by his pockets. Could have gone on to do more than what he has done.