Sign in to follow this  
Indy

How would RVW fair at Burnley?

Just a thought, as I have to say I was impressed with the way they played last season. Does anyone else think he might do well if he went there for next season?

No links to this just a thoguht!

Nope RVW would not fit in. Burnleys success was built on good management and coaching of previously underachieving squad as little cash was spent last season on the team to reach promotion, so suddenly if Burnley start buying the multi-million pound players it will split their squad. They should follow the basic ethos Lambert had here when we reached the premier league, add quality to the squad but build and improve the team which got them there.

[quote user="djc"]Nope RVW would not fit in. Burnleys success was built on good management and coaching of previously underachieving squad as little cash was spent last season on the team to reach promotion, so suddenly if Burnley start buying the multi-million pound players it will split their squad. They should follow the basic ethos Lambert had here when we reached the premier league, add quality to the squad but build and improve the team which got them there.[/quote]ye gods !don''t let the whingers and whiners read that

I don''t get this loan him out thing? How about Adams works his nuts off with him all summer to get his confidence back and hopefully turn him into our 8.5 million pound top scorer next season, lets face it the guy didn''t get into the Dutch national team by bluffing his way in.

We are not in the premier league!!!! FACT!!!