Sign in to follow this  
Salopian

Molla Wague

According to Sky Sports we have offered a contract to Molla Wague, 23 Caen defender, Mali-born has played for French international teams.

Unaccountably, he has not been offered a new contract after his team gained promotion to Lige 1. Why?

Don''t get too excited - WBA, Palace , Leicester and clubs from Holland and Italy are interested, and he is quoted as saying that he wants to think carefully about what to do next!

[quote user="Salopian"]According to Sky Sports we have offered a contract to Molla Wague, 23 Caen defender, Mali-born has played for French international teams.

Unaccountably, he has not been offered a new contract after his team gained promotion to Lige 1. Why?

Don''t get too excited - WBA, Palace , Leicester and clubs from Holland and Italy are interested, and he is quoted as saying that he wants to think carefully about what to do next![/quote]According to L''Equipe he is out of contract this summer and has broken off talks on a new deal, with the two sides quite a way apart.

Salopian wrote the following post at 30/05/2014 3:19 PM:

"According to Sky Sports we have offered a contract to Molla Wague..."

Which version of Sky Sports do you get because I can''t see any mention of contracts being offered.

Oh goody a potential punch bag player for some our fans to get their teeth into.
Two options here.  
Moan when he goes to the Africa Cup
Moan if his form drops during Ramadan.

I''m sorry Joanna Grey, but I switched from site to site and found references such as http://www.norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=360209 , which were hinting strongly. I have had another look, but I can''t find the original. I can''t give you the address of the first site where I saw it.

Apparently Leicester and West Brom want him.

Would be impressive if we could tempt him here over them, would perhaps show that Adams can attract players and that they are doing the right talking behind the scenes?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I personally think Bassong will be a beast in the championship (i think I may be alone in thinking that though)[/quote]

Me too - Bassong is neat on the deck, a quick thinker & can start some good moves. Vital if we have no David Fox or similar playing deep...

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I personally think Bassong will be a beast in the championship (i think I may be alone in thinking that though)[/quote]

Totally agree, but his head needs to be right. French Div. 1 might suit him more nowadays. He is a Frenchman after all and he might prefer l''escargot rather than Delia''s pies. 

Norwich City in the Championship signing a French player. That''s worked well in the past[:D]

Were you taking the p1ss Norfolk Mustard, because I would say Bassong''s main fault would be that he''s not a quick thinker....he dally''s a bit (to say the least)

In my humble opinion Bassong could be quite a useful cb in the championship if he stays injury free and is motivated to do well. However does the championship inspire him to do well and do we have a manager who can give him that inspiration, I doubt it!

[quote user="Ron Manager"]In my humble opinion Bassong could be quite a useful cb in the championship if he stays injury free and is motivated to do well. However does the championship inspire him to do well and do we have a manager who can give him that inspiration, I doubt it![/quote]

Didn''t do that well with Wolves!