Sign in to follow this  
Green and Yellow fellow

Pilkington and Wes in action

Against Italy. Montolivo (their captian) was subbed off i the first half with what looked like a bad injury, which could be good news for England.

As for the performance of the Norwich boys, Pilkington has shown why he should be playing for Norwich next season, I think he had a terrific first half and the highlight so far being when he produced a great bit of skill to get past 3 Italian defenders. Hoolahan has been quite quiet, though his passing has been good so far, occasionally getting knocked off the ball because of his size.

Anyone who''s interested in watching our players participate in a good match, with the score at half time 0-0 can watch on the link below:

http://skysport.tv/bein-sport-3-live-stream.php

http://www.joe.ie/football/football-news/vine-anthony-pilkington-channels-messi-and-ronaldo-with-this-stunning-piece-of-skill/

Think the above is the piece of skill you were on about, unbelievable tekkers from Pilks- great to see he still has that in his locker!

On his day he has probably got more quality than anyone else in our squad, it''s just a shame that injuries have prevented him being consistent. Hope we can keep hold of him and that his head is in the right place for us.

I don;t think anyone has ever doubted Pilkingtons skill or ability as a footballer. On pure talent alone, he''s probably the best wide-midfielder at the club. His consistency and injury troubles are what put alot of people off him I think.
Not me though, I think he''s excellent I''d give him a new contract and make him my first choice left-midfielder.