and

The chuckle brothers are the technical directors

[quote user="Yobocop"]yeah...

Bob the Builder is our new Assistant Manager

Tinky Winky is our attacking coach

Dora the Explorer is our defensive coach

Postman Pat is our chief scout

and

The chuckle brothers are the technical directors[/quote]I get it, you''ve chosen characters he''ll be familiar with.

[quote user="Yobocop"]yeah...

and

The chuckle brothers are the technical directors[/quote]THAT just sums up how ******* clueless this club is!!!!!You''ve got someone with Dora''s extensive world knowledge working with strikers when she''s tailor made for the Scout job!!Pat''s never been out of Greendale FFS.....Lovely bloke but chief scout? Really?I despair.....[:@]

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Yobocop"]yeah...

and

The chuckle brothers are the technical directors[/quote]THAT just sums up how ******* clueless this club is!!!!!You''ve got someone with Dora''s extensive world knowledge working with strikers when she''s tailor made for the Scout job!!Pat''s never been out of Greendale FFS.....Lovely bloke but chief scout? Really?I despair.....[:@][/quote]Agree that Dora would be best as Chief Scout and help us develop international links. What about Asterix to develop the French network - although some consider his methods a bit old fashioned?

Newton wrote the following post at 31/05/2014 10:17 AM:

"I heard Mr Potatoe Head & Mr Blobby in running"

Haven''t you got another video to post to youtube ipswichcrazy?

[quote user="Jenkins"]He is the sort of guy who will stamp his authority on the squad and will undoubtedly float some new ideas.[/quote]So you''re saying he''s the complete package?

nhinged Canary wrote the following post at 31/05/2014 11:53 AM:

Jenkins wrote:

He is the sort of guy who will stamp his authority on the squad and will undoubtedly float some new ideas.

So you''re saying he''s the complete package?

First class choice IMO

[quote user="Jenkins"]nhinged Canary wrote the following post at 31/05/2014 11:53 AM:

Jenkins wrote:

He is the sort of guy who will stamp his authority on the squad and will undoubtedly float some new ideas.

So you''re saying he''s the complete package?

First class choice IMO[/quote]Its all about opinions , imo i dont think we could have made a worse choice .

Jenkins wrote the following post at 31/05/2014 12:05 PM:

First class choice IMO

--------------------------------------------------

Could I perhaps ask why you think this?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Jenkins wrote the following post at 31/05/2014 12:05 PM:

First class choice IMO

Could I perhaps ask why you think this?[/quote]Because when you parcel it all up he is a very attractive package that delivers every time.

The worrying thing is most of the people supporting Adams are the same fools who were saying all season that we would be fine with Hughton . They can see no wrong in the club whatever it does and would be coming out with this best man for the job rubbish whoever had been appointed .

They should just sack Adams now and save his poor back room team the upheaval of moving to Norfolk, staying in Dunston Hall, finding houses and then having to move again.  It''s clearly going to be Colchester (H) every week.

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 31/05/2014 12:18 PM:

Jenkins wrote the following post at 31/05/2014 12:05 PM:

First class choice IMO

Could I perhaps ask why you think this?

It may be all down to a lucky cat Miggins

I understand that we are scouring the whole of Chigley AND Trumpton for our TD? (That''s a gag for older posters who have no idea who Dora the Explorer is )[:)]

PS I also heard that Ricky Martin just bought a house in Camberwick Green.

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]Adams is probably still crying that the Board blocked his bid for Steve Foley .[/quote]
As reported exclusively by TWTD, and nowhere else. Definitely a 100% accurate legitimate story.

Graham Paddon''s Beard wrote:

I understand that we are scouring the whole of Chigley AND Trumpton for our TD? (That''s a gag for older posters who have no idea who Dora the Explorer is )[:)]

PS I also heard that Ricky Martin just bought a house in Camberwick Green.

That''s right GPB - I saw Ricky Martin talking to Windy Miller yesterday.I''ll also have a  word with the Pugh brothers and Barney McGrew. Pretty good players in their time.

Will Jess the cat be taking over from Captain Canary?

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]Adams is probably still crying that the Board blocked his bid for Steve Foley .[/quote]
As reported exclusively by TWTD, and nowhere else. Definitely a 100% accurate legitimate story.
[/quote]Wasnt it reported in The Sun too with quotes from Foley himself , must be a reason Adams hasnt announced his team yet ? unless hes waiting to be told who he can have from above .

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]Adams is probably still crying that the Board blocked his bid for Steve Foley .
[/quote]

[/quote]

Wasnt it reported in The Sun too with quotes from Foley himself , must be a reason Adams hasnt announced his team yet ? unless hes waiting to be told who he can have from above .
[/quote]

The Sun lifted it straight from TWTD. There are a few gullible people out there.

AJ wrote the following post at 31/05/2014 4:11 PM:

Will Jess the cat be taking over from Captain Canary?

Subject

Truth is we aint going to get Pat without Jess!

Will the Board be prepared to pay for both?

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]Adams is probably still crying that the Board blocked his bid for Steve Foley .[/quote]
[/quote]Wasnt it reported in The Sun too with quotes from Foley himself , must be a reason Adams hasnt announced his team yet ? unless hes waiting to be told who he can have from above .[/quote]
Yep, who lifted it straight from TWTD. I''m not aware of any comments made by Foley being in The Sun article, but I don''t read that tosh so can''t confirm. Even if there were, Cristiano Ronaldo came out this week and said that The Sun had entirely made up a full interview with him and if they''re willing to risk litigation from him (with the weight of his millions behind him), I''m sure falsifying a few sentences from an Ipswich youth team coach isn''t beyond the realms of possibility.
I would imagine the hold up is quite possibly due to arranging compensation if they''re at other clubs etc - It''s not like an established manager bringing his team with him.

[quote user=" Badger"]Agree that Dora would be best as Chief Scout and help us develop international links. What about Asterix to develop the French network - although some consider his methods a bit old fashioned?[/quote]Currently under suspension after the drug squad investigated Getafix''s "Magic Potion"