Sign in to follow this  
skeps

snodgrass

what a player , wish we could keep hold of him, our best player along with ruddy, holt and ollson over the last 2 seasons.

You''re lucky lapps, I decided to go for the usual jam on toast with a cup of tea and biscuit on the side, but must admit I did indulge in a bowl of cereal afterwards.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]You''re lucky lapps, I decided to go for the usual jam on toast with a cup of tea and biscuit on the side, but must admit I did indulge in a bowl of cereal afterwards.[/quote]I love jam, particularly if it''s homemade. Not keen on marmalade though.

Mrs Reg is being a bit stingy with her breakfast offerings just now, on account of us both having to shed a few kg before the commencement of the Strayshun world tour this summer.So it was black coffee, a boiled egg and a bit of dry toast for me.

You should come to slimming world with me Reggie.

[quote user="InchY"]You should come to slimming world with me Reggie.[/quote]What do they give you for breakfast there Inchy?

[quote user="InchY"]You should come to slimming world with me Reggie.[/quote]Coincidentally, the guy I sit next to at CR keeps trying to palm me off with sweets his missus gets from them. They are vile. Almost as bad as some of the football on offer this season. So, thanks, but no thanks InchY.

This morning Lapps I had poached egg, lean bacon, mushrooms and grilled toms and a slice of toast. Reggie your talking about weight watchers sweets, slimming world don''t sell any food so you could still join me ;-)

[quote user="InchY"]This morning Lapps I had poached egg, lean bacon, mushrooms and grilled toms and a slice of toast. Reggie your talking about weight watchers sweets, slimming world don''t sell any food so you could still join me ;-)[/quote]May well be, Inchy. All the same to me.Where do these auspicious occasions take place ?

lappinitup wrote the following post at 01/06/2014 6:40 PM:

I love jam, particularly if it''s homemade. Not keen on marmalade though.

----------------------------------------------

It was homemade!!! plum jam and apple and blackcurrent (plum was the best). Agree with you about the marmalade, I find it too tangy. You can never go wrong with a bit of bacon though, whether its breakfast luck or dinner.

I''m in Thetford Reggie, me and my 50(Thurs) lady friends or as my wife calls it"my harem".

[quote user="mrs miggins"]

. Agree with you about the marmalade, I find it too tangy.

.[/quote]

I thought it was marmite that you either love or hate not our Tangible. [;)]

[quote user="InchY"]I''m in Thetford Reggie, me and my 50(Thurs) lady friends or as my wife calls it"my harem".[/quote]You paint a tempting picture, InchY , it has to be said.But Thetford is a bit of trek for me, so I''ll see if I can get rid of the flab under my own steam.Update : Sausage (1) was this morning''s breakfast menu. Plus a low fat yogurt.

I have just had some weetabix. It''s been a while and I had almost forgotten how nice they are.