Sign in to follow this  
Newton

There is a God out there

Not really getting your logic here to be honest.

We''re either better keeping him, or loaning him out for a season.

Morty why would we want to keep him - we need to move the high wage earners on ?

PSV want Norwich City striker

Norwich City ‘flop’ Ricky Van Wolfswinkel is wanted by PSV according to The Daily Star Sunday.

The 25 year old is wanted in his own country after scoring just one goal that came on his debut in his first season at Carrow Road.

Benfica were reportedly interested in Van Wolfswinkel but have changed their mind in pursuing the former Sporting Lisbon forward.

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel is wanted by PSV

The Norfolk club want to recoup the £8.5 million they paid for him last summer but know they will have to settle for less because of his proven goalscoring record in the Premier League.

Norwich were relegated from the Premier League finishing 18th and will want to sell their high waged players as they prepare for life in the Championship

Unless we get a good fee for him i''d rather he stayed for a year and tried to fire us out of the championship. I see no point in loaning him out.

From what I saw last season if anybody is chasing RVW they will catch him fairly easily!

A fans site regurgitating something from the transfer rumours section of the Daily Star, I don''t know about you but I want much more proof of the existence of God and he''s out there than that.

Joanna Grey wrote the following post at 02/06/2014 11:14 AM:

If there''s a God out there he will be driving the bus that runs over Scummer Newton in the middle of Ipswich.

Did not realise u get off on making these types of comments - but then this is the ideal forum for sado''s like u !

Perhaps someone one day will show u where Carrow Road is ?

good.. sell him.. utter Sh*t from day one and even if we get 3 or 4 million we can get a proven championship level striker to take us back up for that price.

I''ll happily drive Ricky to the airport myself.

RVW was denied goals, first by Snodgrass and that penalty then by two or three fantastic saves.  With a little more help and luck he would have scored four or five goals - and he was out for thirteen weeks of the season through injury - which people seem to forget about.   Those four or five goals could have kept us up.   Our whole season has been a story of missed opportunities from several players, not just RVW.    Personally I hope he and Fer stay and prove their worth and their character - but if they are in demand, then that is good because it means they are still seen as good players  and will command good prices.

jas the barclay king wrote the following post at 02/06/2014 12:20 PM:

good.. sell him.. utter Sh*t from day one and even if we get 3 or 4 million we can get a proven championship level striker to take us back up for that price.

I''ll happily drive Ricky to the airport myself.

Good thinking Jas - Let''s get a proven Championship level striker to take us back into the Premiership .............. where we will then have a Championship level striker!

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]jas the barclay king wrote the following post at 02/06/2014 12:20 PM: good.. sell him.. utter Sh*t from day one and even if we get 3 or 4 million we can get a proven championship level striker to take us back up for that price. I''ll happily drive Ricky to the airport myself. Good thinking Jas - Let''s get a proven Championship level striker to take us back into the Premiership .............. where we will then have a Championship level striker![/quote]

then we can sell championship striker and get in one who can bag a few in the top flight... look to improve every season....

or lets just keep Shi**y van Whoopswinkel?

Why do we "have to move the high wage earners on?"

McNally has already said that every player has a relegation clause reducing wages and there are no contractual agreements to let anyone go.

The decision on RVW should be with Neil Adams.

Personally I''d keep him, and play him in a different system suited to his game. All this "you need to be big and muscular in the Championship" is complete garbage. Think beyond Grant Holt, which is only one way of many to be successful. I don''t remember Bellamy or Eadie or Hucks being too big or muscular - all of you who are saying he is rubbish; why would PSV want him then?

Give the guy a break...it often takes players a year to get used to the demands of English football. He may yet come good for us...I truly hope so, then all you ridiculous ''outers'' can go get a life.

[quote user="Mellow Yellow"]Give the guy a break...it often takes players a year to get used to the demands of English football. He may yet come good for us...I truly hope so, then all you ridiculous ''outers'' can go get a life.
[/quote]

if only Chelsea had offered Shevchenko the grace of a year....

better players than ricky have tried... better players than ricky have failed...

thanks for the goal.. move on.

Like some of the posters above, I would like to know why PSV would be even remotely interested in RvW if he is so blatantly shyte.