Sign in to follow this  
BigManInTheBarclay

2014/15 kit

Seems that new brooms in the Sales dept think it should be released later. Sounds daft to me as the kids , and others will want them for the holiday season. Also if we only use them for one season the later release the less the kids get to wear them.

I suppose other than Russell Martin it''s difficult to know which players will be here next season for the marketeers to launch the kit - which goalkeeper or forward would we use for example?

We should save everyone the money and dust off the kit from 2011-12. Kids grow so they''ll still need new...

It was a proper kit that one. No messing about with fancy stripes on the shorts and all of that nonsense... not like that awful pyjama kit we wore this season, no wonder we usually played like we were half asleep.

I will have to look strikingly different to last season''s kit - otherwise cheapskates won''t be shamed into buying the new designthey''ll just carry on wearing the old ones

What about that cringey pass it on video. that was horrific. the italian 1 was funny and original but theyve been crap since.

Part of the wait may also be down to now being allowed sponsors on the neck rear of the shirt again, as the PL does not allow it.

I''d settle for something that just looks a little bit less like JJB Teamwear this timearound.

The way it''s going in this club don''t worry about buying a new shirt because it''s going to be one we already had

Going for 2006 the xara days