Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Negativity

The negativity on here is truly astounding. Nobody has kicked a ball yet but according to most posters we''ll be in the Conference soon. Nobody knows what the team will be come August, or how we''ll play. If you don''t like it DON''T go., there''s plenty of fans waiting to take your place.

I think you''ll find that most are closet binners, as the names are unfamiliar and usually have registration dates way, way back with very few posts.The problem with brother bin is that he is not the brightest of fellows. Bright enough not to post under some bin related name for fear of his grubby little club being ripped apart, but not bright enough to hide his true affinity.Fear not, they will soon crawl back under the stone once the season get''s underway.

So Canary can you say, hand on heart, that you think with this lot on charge we will seriously challenge to get back up straight away?

Sorry, I really think we''ll be lucky to finishing the top ten! Cheap appointments for a cheap board! Imagin if we had spent some money in January where we might be now! McNally''s brief and beliefs are to keep it cheap and see where we go. I really think this lot are not capable of running a club, in the Premiership and are more comfortable with mediocrity in the Vchumps!

or in reality you don''t like our club and so jump on every chance to have ago at themas to running a club in the PL they have just completeed 3 yearsperhaps you could remind us how many years the wonderful board at poorman road have spent running a club in the PL

Agree with the OP. Negativity is something that arrived with Chris Hughton but it didn''t leave when he left the building. It needs to leave sharpish because first of all, it''s boring. Secondly, it does have an effect on the club.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]Agree with the OP. Negativity is something that arrived with Chris Hughton but it didn''t leave when he left the building. It needs to leave sharpish because first of all, it''s boring. Secondly, it does have an effect on the club.[/quote]

Yes some fans are infected with it. Its called "Hesnotlambertosis"....

I''m not a Norwich City supporter. It strikes me that the managerial/coaching team being put together is rather impressive.

Only time will tell but I think you''ve a very good chance of an immediate return to The P.L..

I''ve been surprised by the deluge of negativity since Adams was given the job permanently.

I don''t think the negativity relates to Lambert now. It relates to people being negative because the club aren''t doing what they would do. It''s like a kid who doesn''t get what he wants for Christmas. He cries, complains and moans like a baby. That reflects many fans on here.

Some need to grow up and others are probably at the age where they do still cry at Christmas presents they didn''t get.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Yes some fans are infected with it. Its called "Hesnotlambertosis"....[/quote]Or Snodderoids. [;)]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]How dare we not accept Neil Adams, Gary Holt and Joe Royle as marvellous candidates....shame on us.[/quote]

I''m not saying their marvellous, just give''em a chance. Has Mrs Miggins ever said a good word about the club ?

i was pretty peed off when adams got the managers job but its done now. just get on with supporting the team.

Yes everyone has the right to give their opinion but at least back it up with something. according to lots of posters on here we are the laughing stock, yt i can think of many many more clubs who are more laughable then us. We are financially stable, huge support and full houses, owners that wont change our colour to blue or call us norwich canaries, a gret chance of having a great season nex season and coming straight back up, lets try to be more positive,

This used to be a forum for sensible debate but now its populated by trolls and idiots thinking they are clever but in reality are just idiots that make the worst callers on canary call sound like aristotle

first idiot reply wins an all expenses paid trip to portman road

i remember all the negativity when lambert got the job in the first place. the vast majority of fans were against it,(i know i was) i rememebr it being the cheap option then too but just goes to show how little most of us fans really know