Sign in to follow this  
Dave

This is our management team lets get behind them and stop the bad mouthing

How are they going to have any chance of success if the fans are not behind them these things can be sensed from the touchline.

We have a 1st time manager who has a good youth pedigree and was wanted to take over by most in January. An assistant with a reasonable record and an advisor who has done well on little resource.

If clubs didn''t give 1st time managers a chance there would be no managers! We have promoted within before and been very successful yes Gunn did a poor job but he was never really a coach unlike Adams, walker, stringer etc.

Time to stop the bickering and get behind the team

[quote user="Norwich4life"]Binner[/quote]

If that''s referred to me then I will take that as a joke NCFC fan over 30 years and shareholder non season ticket holder Due to working many weekends.

Unlike you who''s been a forum member for 3 days

[quote user="Dave"]How are they going to have any chance of success if the fans are not behind them these things can be sensed from the touchline.

We have a 1st time manager who has a good youth pedigree and was wanted to take over by most in January. An assistant with a reasonable record and an advisor who has done well on little resource.

If clubs didn''t give 1st time managers a chance there would be no managers! We have promoted within before and been very successful yes Gunn did a poor job but he was never really a coach unlike Adams, walker, stringer etc.

Time to stop the bickering and get behind the team[/quote][Y]

Don''t worry Dave, it keeps getting banned but comes back to dish out more garbage regardless.

Agree with what you said.

True fans will be behind the new management team regardless of whether Adams was their choice or not, well thats what should be happening when he has everything to prove yet isnt it? Not my choice, BUT I am now really behind what the club are trying to do, and am fully prepared to give Neil Adams and his management team, including Big Joe who I think is an inspired choice, every chance to show us all they are the right team to get us back on track and return us to the EPL.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]True fans will be behind the new management team regardless of whether Adams was their choice or not, well thats what should be happening when he has everything to prove yet isnt it? Not my choice, BUT I am now really behind what the club are trying to do, and am fully prepared to give Neil Adams and his management team, including Big Joe who I think is an inspired choice, every chance to show us all they are the right team to get us back on track and return us to the EPL.[/quote]What you say in your first sentence Mark is undoubtedly true, Mark. Come the middle of August and the start of hostilities, I, like every true NCFC fan ,will be fully behind the team , whoever is in the dugout and on the pitch.But surely, is it not fair , just now, to have a debate as to whether they have been the right choice , or ''inspired'', as you put it ? There''s a small, yet vociferous caballe (of which I''m happy to say you are not a part ) who are beginning to suggest that anyone who voices legitimate concerns and scepticism over some of the recent moves, is either a ''moaner'' ,''negative'', '' a binner'' or other such silly accusations.