Sign in to follow this  
Canary fun and games

2 fingers up to the fans

[quote user="Norwich4life"]Do you think the Board by appointing an ex binner manager into our club is sticking 2 fingers up to the fans.

Ie we don''t care what we think. There is no other explanation[/quote]

Yes there is another explanation, but you wouldn''t understand it.

There is another explanation. He is a man with years of experience, respect and contacts. He is a man that Adams can turn to for advice when he needs it. And a fine City pedigree as well. Far more pros than cons.

We''ll just ignore the fact that he was also Norwich PoTS then?
Anyway, from the sounds of it, his position doesn''t seem that important as such. In terms of influence I''d place him below Adams, the new technical director, Gary Holt and Mark Robson etc. It''s just a smart idea to get in someone who Adam''s knows, who has vast managerial experiance by the way, to help what is a very inexperianced coaching staff adapt to life as a football manager. Basically, he''s there whenever Adam''s need some advice regarding issues he''s probably never encountered in his career, like most ex-bosses are in football. The only difference is he''s getting a paycheck and a nice official title.

That''s the most replies you''ve had in ages Waveney.

In fact since the Messiah was forced out of the club they have been sticking both fingers up to the fans.

The fact he was a POT was more than cancelled out by managing that lot down the road. I am fuming tonight.

[quote user="Jenkins"]How many fingers have you got N4L ?[/quote]Yes, I''ll have you know there''s a 6 finger per hand minimum to be considered a true Norwich City supporter.

Fuming eh Waveney? Don''t blame you. It must be hard when the club keep on making appointments else decisions based solely on how much they can piss you off with each one. You should sue them.

[quote user="Norwich4life"]Do you think the Board by appointing an ex binner manager into our club is sticking 2 fingers up to the fans.

Ie we don''t care what we think. There is no other explanation[/quote]

I think you were too busy creating new accounts on here when they called to ask your opinion Waveney.

RB

And the binners weren''t happy when a former city player was appointed their manager they got over it.

JR was one of us long before he was one of them

"In fact since the Messiah was forced out of the club they have been sticking both fingers up to the fans."

Incorrect. I wasn''t here in the first place.

If referring to Lambert, he walked away himself by not speaking to the board. Dangled a carrot from another club, not forced.

Ie we don''t care what we think.[/quote]No, I don''t.[quote user="Norwich4life"]There is no other explanation[/quote]Actually, there is; the Board members are less peurile than you.