Sign in to follow this  
Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd

I get a long haul flight ...and !

By the time I get off the other end and read the happenings at NCFC,,, any chance of promotion back to the Premier league seems to have gone up in smoke !!

I am really staggered by the appointments , disappointed ,, and quite frankly I cannot see what anyone is going to bring to the club ....maybe Gary Holt can train people to have three lungs ?? " Never mind any skill lads , I can get you running around like a headless chicken on steroids !! "

I will always support ,, and get behind the team ... but.. FFS! It is like all ambition has been abandoned !

This is a very ill thought out opinion.

Did you have any idea what Holt brought to the club in a coaching capacity previously? Did you do any research into his role or even care at the time? What do you know about Royle''s attitude to and knowledge of football?

People like yourself with such opinions just take the name with a shallow assessment of character, and decide we''re doomed. Come on. Why not actually think about it?

Are you basing this on Gary Holt''s lack of footballing ability or his coaching ability, because he achieved more in football as a player than Arsene Wenger and Jose Mourinho and he was only three points away from taking Falkirk to the SPL last season.

Edgar Davids got Barnet relegated, but was a world superstar, a world class player and internationally famous. Would that have been acceptable, or do we accept that he probably isn''t a very good coach?

[quote user="Canary On The Wire"]This is a very ill thought out opinion.

Did you have any idea what Holt brought to the club in a coaching capacity previously? Did you do any research into his role or even care at the time? What do you know about Royle''s attitude to and knowledge of football?

People like yourself with such opinions just take the name with a shallow assessment of character, and decide we''re doomed. Come on. Why not actually think about it?[/quote]

Condescending pr*t ...I obviously know considerably more than you do , having given these appointments ...all of them ...along with the rhetoric coming from certain members of the board ,,,and frighteningly ,,, only certain members , a fair amount of thought ,, I stand by my conclusions.

"By the time I get off the other end and read the happenings at NCFC,,, any chance of promotion back to the Premier league seems to have gone up in smoke !!

I am really staggered by the appointments , disappointed ,, and quite frankly I cannot see what anyone is going to bring to the club ....maybe Gary Holt can train people to have three lungs ?? " Never mind any skill lads , I can get you running around like a headless chicken on steroids !! "

I will always support ,, and get behind the team ... but.. FFS! It is like all ambition has been abandoned
!"

that''s one helluva long flightmaybe you should get back on it again and do us all a favour instead of whinging on here

[quote user="GrantsMoustache"]Are you basing this on Gary Holt''s lack of footballing ability or his coaching ability, because he achieved more in football as a player than Arsene Wenger and Jose Mourinho and he was only three points away from taking Falkirk to the SPL last season.

Edgar Davids got Barnet relegated, but was a world superstar, a world class player and internationally famous. Would that have been acceptable, or do we accept that he probably isn''t a very good coach?[/quote]

All you have just done is contradicted yourself !

What is your point ? That non football playing coaches make good managers ?

Well you clearly have a very depressing outlook on life. I suggest trying to be more positive as its extremely easy to be very positive about the new appointments.

If you''re a genuine supporter and not a troll, its people like you that I just don''t get. How on earth can you keep spending your time and money on something when you have an attitude like this? Of course there will be disappointments and plenty to moan about, but this is just childish winging for no real reason.

I haven''t contradicted myself in any way. You must have had an unpleasant flight. Did a crying baby shart itself in close proximity or is this your usual demeanor?

This thread was started by someone who was advocating dropping Ruddy in favour of Bunn.