Sign in to follow this  
MyGodWeArePoorToWatch

Joe Royal ?? Are you f****g Joking ??

What an unbelievable post. Pathetic.

The guy has a good record everywhere he has managed, a wealth of experience, an ex-Norwich POTS and is trusted and wanted by our manager. What more do you want?

[quote user="fleckfan3"]Would Royal be lined up as manager if Adams fails?[/quote]

why do you think he''s here.

November I reckon....

A cracking double appointment for the club if you ask me...

Royle brings a wealth of experience AND a bulging contacts book.

Holt brings with him the pride of having represented the club and having played his heart out - unlike some of the lot who pulled on the jersey last season. He''s exactly the sort of motivational figure we need.

I seriously wonder at the state of some of the people that post on here - life really does imitate art doesn''t it - it''s like a verbal canary call...!

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Please remember that Joe Royal was a Player of the season for the Canaries way before he was a Binner[/quote]

so was Andy Marshall!

You can hardly find two different personalities than Royal and Marshall. I don''t see to many respected managers singing AM''s praises.

Why is there so much importance being attached to his Ipswich association.

The days have gone when City v Ipswich was a nasty day out if you weren''t careful and the was a real reason to dislike them.

They are not in the same county let alone area or city so this is just another jealous jump on the bandwagon we want a derby like the others.

Joe Royle will be on the payroll to do his best for his employer which is now us!

I have no idea whether he is the right man but his CV runs into a few pages so that will do me for starters.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]Why is there so much importance being attached to his Ipswich association.

The days have gone when City v Ipswich was a nasty day out if you weren''t careful and the was a real reason to dislike them.

They are not in the same county let alone area or city so this is just another jealous jump on the bandwagon we want a derby like the others.

Joe Royle will be on the payroll to do his best for his employer which is now us!

I have no idea whether he is the right man but his CV runs into a few pages so that will do me for starters.[/quote]Agree.Who cares about his time at Ipswich ?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="keelansgrandad"]Why is there so much importance being attached to his Ipswich association.

I have no idea whether he is the right man but his CV runs into a few pages so that will do me for starters.[/quote]Agree.Who cares about his time at Ipswich ?[/quote]Sod the Ipswich connection. Some of us haven''t forgiven Royle for denying us a victory in our first-ever game in the top flight...[:@][8o|][:@]

And just when I thought the board lacked imagination or strategy with the appointment of Adams they go and do this. Great appointment and he will add significant value to the management set up. He brings a lot of experience and a lot of contacts within the game too.

OP seems very short sighted. Anyone who uses the phrase "oh my days" has got to be talking bollox!