Sign in to follow this  
Bill

How much is wrong with our club ?

The board lack ''hambition'' that is why they appointed Adams and now Royleand they are also trying to save money by appointing them Holt as wellWhat money there is, has been made off with by Delia who won''t retire so we cannot get an ''hinvestor''Virtually all the players will leave and be sold off cheaplyNo decent players will join (none of any note) as the board lack ''hambition'' and Adams has no experienceWe are the laughing stock of the Championship with our income four times higher than most others and our sellout crowdsand those sellouts stop the next generation for supporting the club ........ if we keep getting sellout crowds, where will the next crowds ..  come from ?Because of this lack of ''hambition'' the board will stick with the same old yellow shirts and green shorts as wellit''s all so unfair !

[quote user="K Lo"]You''ll get the answer to that question next May.[/quote]

Could this be the first example of the use of hindsight before the events have happened?

Agree in principle with K Lo''s take on this, but we''ll get a pretty good flavour of  any answer to the OP''s question well before May.Well before Christmas  imho.

[quote user="K Lo"]You''ll get the answer to that question next May.[/quote]

oh dear

[quote user="City1st"]The board lack ''hambition'' that is why they appointed Adams and now Royleand they are also trying to save money by appointing them Holt as wellWhat money there is, has been made off with by Delia who won''t retire so we cannot get an ''hinvestor''Virtually all the players will leave and be sold off cheaplyNo decent players will join (none of any note) as the board lack ''hambition'' and Adams has no experienceWe are the laughing stock of the Championship with our income four times higher than most others and our sellout crowdsand those sellouts stop the next generation for supporting the club ........ if we keep getting sellout crowds, where will the next crowds ..  come from ?Because of this lack of ''hambition'' the board will stick with the same old yellow shirts and green shorts as wellit''s all so unfair !

[/quote]

What evidence do you have that Delia''s taken money out ?

[quote user="City1st"]Because of this lack of ''hambition'' the board will stick with the same old yellow shirts and green shorts as wellit''s all so unfair !

[/quote]I always preferred the black shorts, C1.[Y]

What evidence do you have that Delia''s taken money out ?ha hathe old double bluff

ps City only wore black shorts when they were on Match of the Weekas seen herewiz makes an appearance on 14 secs

i would personally say very little is wrong with our club.

Obviously there are 1 or 2 things that need improving but there must be 85+ sides in the league with far mor wrong with them then we have

also i thought adams was the cheap option but hes winning me over and lets not forget that we have 2 extra posts now in football consultant and technical director, as well as the normal coaches etc so we are probably paying more then if we had gone for malky or lennon who would be on higher wages

[quote user="City1st"]What evidence do you have that Delia''s taken money out ?ha hathe old double bluff

ps City only wore black shorts when they were on Match of the Weekas seen herewiz makes an appearance on 14 secs

[/quote]Always wore ''em when I first went in 1954.Match of the Week wasn''t even a dream then and in any event nobody I knew had a TV. It was football results at 5pm then wait for the Pinkun to come out.Happy days[:)]

[quote user="ricardo"]It was football results at 5pm then wait for the Pinkun to come out.[/quote]You weren''t at the game then Ricky.........Plastic! [:D]

[quote user="YellowFellow"]i would personally say very little is wrong with our club.

Obviously there are 1 or 2 things that need improving but there must be 85+ sides in the league with far mor wrong with them then we have

also i thought adams was the cheap option but hes winning me over and lets not forget that we have 2 extra posts now in football consultant and technical director, as well as the normal coaches etc so we are probably paying more then if we had gone for malky or lennon who would be on higher wages[/quote]

oh dear

[quote user="YellowFellow"]lets not forget that we have 2 extra posts now...[/quote]Blimey, and we thought we hit the woodwork a lot this year! [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ricardo"]It was football results at 5pm then wait for the Pinkun to come out.[/quote]You weren''t at the game then Ricky.........Plastic! [:D][/quote]Now, now, Lapp. Surely you must remember that from October to the end of March we kicked off at 2.15 pm. No floodlights in those days.We were all home long before 5pm[:D][;)][Y]