Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

ADAMS on Appointment of Robson, Holt & Royle

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Exciting times. It''s getting easier to buy into this by the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4OPm08joow&feature=youtu.be

[/quote]

I like your optimism :)

I was going to make a flippant comment about you getting excited easily ! ,, but actually I am yet to be convinced ,, all I am hearing,, is what the hierarchy at NCFC want the fans to believe ,,

However , as many of us are saying on this forum ,, I will get behind the team,, and staff ,, and will be happy to have my fears allayed once the season begins ..OTBC

The new season is an unknown whoever the management team are. If you want to see the fans united then we will have to win football matches. That''s the only way it will happen. But having watched that video it''s easier to be optimistic. What did you get from watching it 2seats?

Hi NN, the felling I got was from the demeanour of Neil Adams ,, who I admire I will just say ,,it seemed to me , that he was not totally convinced about what he was saying ,, although that is possibly just his natural persona ,, maybe ?

Like I said , I admire him for his achievements , both playing and coaching the youth , also as his former position on Radio Norfolk ! never has been the same since he left .

However , as much as I want to feel positive , as you do , I have yet to be convinced by anything I hear ,, too much of it sounds like rhetoric to appease fans ....

am I being overly cynical perhaps ?

Honestly I hope so ....all I want is for a return to feeling good about our beloved club !