Sign in to follow this  
lharman7

Hangeland?

Hangeland has been released by Fulham. Could we entice him to Carrow Road? Would you like to see him here?

He''s 32 but IMO is better than Bassong and a real leader so I think he could do a job for us!

depends how much dosh he''s on. Former captain, tall, strong. Although he''s old, he can help us get back up, we''ll be glad we got him imo

There is a reason why he has been released by Fulham, who are in the same division as us.

If he is not good enough for them why would he be good enough for us?

He has been a colossus for fulham.    However he was out injured for a long period last season and it may be that has affected his performances - if he is recovered and remains driven then he would be a good signing.    Richard Dunne brought his experience to bear at QPR and may be Hangeland could do the same here.  

Ideally I would want someone younger,  but good centre backs are pretty thin on the ground - and we do need at least 1. 

He didn''t get released because he wasn''t good, he got released as he''s on big wages. As much as I would love to see him here next season he won''t be as he will get a move to a premiership club.

The reason Fulham are in the same division as is is yes partly down to him, but mainly due to him missing a chunk of the season through injury.

Every time I have seen him play he looks dominant and dangerous and would do a great job, but I suspect he will as someone said be QPR bound, they love to spend money on big wages!!

I''d have him on a one year contract, he is annoyed with Fulham for emailing him to tell him he isn''t getting a new contract.

So lets have him come and prove a point here by leading us to the title at their expense.