Sign in to follow this  
Bill

The gap grows ever wide

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/trumpetsplus/media/mind_the_gap-logo_zpsba2362c7.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb448/trumpetsplus/mind_the_gap-logo_zpsba2362c7.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Do you realise that there is a thread on TWTD which is finally just about dying out which was inspired by our relegation and has 1,324 replies (mostly consisting of silly YouTube clips) all devoted to "gloating" about our demise. It has had 68, 226 views thus far, yes 68, 226 views. That''s about four times their average attendance.[/quote]Lol Broady, that inspired me to take a look over there and guess what I found.......http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/306997/clarification-re.-our-debt/#2Poor old Portaloo-king was obviously looking for a second opinion but the bucket came up dry. I don''t think we''ll be seeing him around these parts in a hurry. [:D]

So there we have itCortwan_King comes onto a City forum bleating out this nonsense "David Sheepshanks ensured that part of the agreement of Evans buying

the club was that he could only sell on the initial £32m debt he paid

back in 2009... NOT a penny more... which means everything from -32m to

-80m+ would have to be written off should Evans wish to sell up. David Sheepshanks ensured that part of the agreement of Evans buying

the club was that he could only sell on the initial £32m debt he paid

back in 2009... NOT a penny more... which means everything from -32m to

-80m+ would have to be written off should Evans wish to sell up........................Not quite as bleak as City 1st makes out - I''m afraid we''ll still be around for a while yet! "
further adding, when it was pointed out to him, that once again he was talking a load of old bo llox"Not tosh at all - TWTD owner, Phil Ham is adamant there''s an agreement

in place which means Evans can only sell on the initial debt.
"
Unfortunately Cortwan_King then went back to his own forum where said Phil Ham did confirm that he was wrong   ie  City fans were correct. Sadly this deluded suffolk simpleton still hasn''t quite graspedeither  the implications of his claim that the rest of Marcus Evans group are in profit. If that is so then what better than to have another a loss making part, that you can offset those profits against ie his grubby, debt ridden, little club. Which curiously (or not) posts up extraordinarily high losses year on year.And after the transfering of the training ground ownership away from the club and to a seperate legal entity (an offshore company) the denial of funds to the academy and the squad the question now is not much when the plug is pulled but how. What arrangement will best suit Marcus Evans ?  Assuming he doesn''t lean on the council to allow development of the training ground against the threat of pulling the plug if that is request is refusedThe end is nigh.

It''s important that City1st gives us these explanations of what is happening with their finances, he''s obviously someone who understands what''s going on and can explain it clearly, long may it continue.

I would be interested if possible for someone to explain if there is any end game to the loss making or will this loss making just continue without any end point?