Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Neil Adam's Doesn't know the transfer market....

Well now that the first piece is done and not a bad signing at all will you at least get behind the manager and back him and quit your whining?

I''m going to preempt the obvious comment that ''this was obviously all Joe Royle''s doing''. Perhaps it was, perhaps it was Adam''s brainchild. Who knows? Who cares? Bottom line is the management team have done well here.

Don''t mean to dampen things, but even I could have spotted Grabban as a potential signing. Fair play for getting it signed and sealed but I''ll reserve my judgement either way until I see our new buys play. A few of the lads including Ruddy seem happy though.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Ewen Chesters parting shot.....[/quote]

Hopefully as good as Gunny''s parting shot...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Ewen Chesters parting shot.....[/quote]

thats put a damper on it,   bearing in mind he would have been involved in becchio, rvw and hooper,   does that mean grabbans shots will also miss the target...   

We wont know whether its a good signing or not untill he actually plays and does the business , everybody believed Wolf was the clubs best signing ever last summer and look how that worked out .Could be a very good signing but after being tempted by the name Rhodes all week thats the one that would make people sit up and take real notice .

yeah so you play hardball and then eventually someone else signs Rhodes from a lower premier league club and by that time Grabban is already gone and then whining of why we didn''t have this guy already signed when he is a cheaper alternative. RVW was a mystery from Europe and a lot of people asked if he would adapt to English football.....Grabban is already the real deal here in the championship.

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]

yeah so you play hardball and then eventually someone else signs Rhodes from a lower premier league club and by that time Grabban is already gone and then whining of why we didn''t have this guy already signed when he is a cheaper alternative. RVW was a mystery from Europe and a lot of people asked if he would adapt to English football.....Grabban is already the real deal here in the championship.[/quote]Wigan signed a real deal in the Championship striker last summer and he flopped big time , there are no real deals just the ones that turn out ok and the ones that dont .

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"]We wont know whether its a good signing or not untill he actually plays and does the business , everybody believed Wolf was the clubs best signing ever last summer and look how that worked out .
Could be a very good signing but after being tempted by the name Rhodes all week thats the one that would make people sit up and take real notice .
[/quote]

Lets hope the same logic is applied to Adams'' appointment.. we will not know if its a good appointment until ''His'' team has actually played and done the business..............

Come on. It is a positive. After all the debate about what will the new management team do, I would have thought a new signing would excite everyone.

The debate about good or bad is not important at the moment. Something has been done and time will tell whether it works. Let''s not start with any prejudice.