Sign in to follow this  
GrantsMoustache

Too many chiefs not enough indians?

[quote user="Newton"]Turning the thread back to Norwich if all these Indians mean we never sign another Wolf it can only be a good thing A very costly mistake & not just his transfer fee[/quote]

We know what you think of RVW now. You have written the same shit about 195 times. 

u right but i cannot believe there r still people who want him to stay - never met anyone face to face who says that tho ?

Perhaps they closet wolf fans ?

There is an old Indian proverb that says....

Don''t judge any man until you have walked two moons in his moccasins.

[quote user="Newton"]u right but i cannot believe there r still people who want him to stay - never met anyone face to face who says that tho ?

Perhaps they closet wolf fans ?[/quote]

this sounds like it was spoken by an old indian - chief Fullof Bull

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

What''s this Reggie? Quiz of the week?? Have you gone from Victor Meldrew to Nicholas Parsons???

Tough group for England. Italy have been in abysmal form this year. But they always seem to do well in South America. Uruguay have a good record in World Cups on their continent and are in good form. Hand on heart I don''t see us getting past the group.

[/quote]Just a Minute, Nige . You''ll be suggesting next that Wolf and Hooper will be leaving Norwich cheaply in some Sale of the Century.....Tend to agree about England''s chances, btw, though I''ve got a sneaky feeling that we might get something out of the Italy game, and then, effectively it''ll all come down to how the other 3 teams do against Costa Rica.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

The FA get £8M for reaching the World Cup & another £8M if they get out of the group stage, I think they can afford it with going cap in hand to the clubs.

[/quote]

Hmm. well that should cover a slight percentage of all these peoples'' wages then . What about the rest ?

Not really that up to date with current salary levels, are we TCC ?!
[/quote]

£8m means they could pay all the 70 staff £28,000 per week for the 4 weeks they would be together if England get knocked out during the group phase...

[/quote]

You are making the fatal assumption that all these people are on a short term contract for just the 4 wks of the World Cup, BYG.

You know as well as I do that will not be the case.......
[/quote]

So how many are not on short term contract & how much are they earning, please show your working.

[/quote]

How the hell should I know exactly what they are earning? Do you know what your colleagues at work are earning? Still less the people at the FA.

But, unless it''s all been a huge ruse of misinformation, I think you''ll agree that salaries in the world of top football are not bargain basement. 8 to 16 mill does not buy you a lot these days.

I know you are playing devil''s advocate, TCC, but the trouble is, you''re rather transparent and not terribly good at it.....
[/quote]

Poor old Reggie, caught talking nonsense again and he doesn''t like it, you don''t know what theses people are earning but you are sure that the £8 to £16 million the FA receive as prize money will only be a slight % of their wages for the world cup.

Reggie you could save yourself a whole lot of ridicule if you stop saying stupid things like the cost of my season ticket will go up because the FA are taking 70 back room staff to the world cup.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][

Poor old Reggie, caught talking nonsense again and he doesn''t like it, you don''t know what theses people are earning but you are sure that the £8 to £16 million the FA receive as prize money will only be a slight % of their wages for the world cup.

Reggie you could save yourself a whole lot of ridicule if you stop saying stupid things like the cost of my season ticket will go up because the FA are taking 70 back room staff to the world cup.

[/quote]Yawwwwn.Close, TCC.But no cigar.......

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="TCCANARY"][

[/quote]

Yawwwwn.

Close, TCC.

But no cigar.......
[/quote]

You may find being wrong boring but the rest of the posters on here need to be warned that you have a very bad habit of making stupid statements that you can''t justify, we know you''re an old man, now it''s clear that you''re an old and confused man.