Sign in to follow this  
UNNAMED__USER

My 2014/15 Idea's.

In:

First Team Right Back: Cyrus Christie-Coventry

First Team Center Back: Shaun Hutchinson-Mothwerwell

Backup Center Back: Michael Keane-Manchester United (Loan)

Backup Left Back: Tyler Blackett (Loan)

First Team Attacking Midfielder: Jacob Mellis-Barnsley

First Team Striker: Lewis Grabban-Bournemouth

Experienced Rotational Striker: Grant Holt-Wigan

Striker That Can Play On The Wing: Patrick Bamford-Chelsea (Loan)

Out:

John Ruddy-So overrated its unbelievable, I have always disliked him from the first season we signed him.

M.Bunn-Rate him higher then Ruddy but I think with his contract expiring its time to move on and give Declan Rudd his chance with Carlo Nash as a serviceable backup in the Championship

Sebastian Bassong-Unlikely he will want to play in the Championship and had a poor season this season.

Ryan Bennett-How anyone can rate this guy as a defender is beyond me?

Michael Turner-Contract expiring soon, is advancing in age and is incredibly unreliable.

Javier Garrido-Doubt he would want to play as a second choice in the Championship, fully expecting him to be playing back in Spain next season.

Alexander Tettey-Good player when he is fit, unlikely to want to play in the Championship and is easily replaceable.

Leroy Fer (Loan)-I thought he played very poor in the second half of the season, I would do similar to what QPR did with Remy and loan him out to a Premier league team as he is not going to want to play in the Championship and if he plays well and we go up we will instantly have improved are squad for the next season and if he plays well and we don''t go up it increases his sell on value and with no immediate money needed we are in a position to do this.

Johnny Howson-Never rated him always thought he was poor and would happily see him go.

Wes Hoolahan-Clearly does not want to be here, getting a bit old might as well cash in when we can

Anthony Pilkington-Just too inconsistent, injury prone and is easily replaceable.

Robert Snodgrass-How he got player of the year last year is a myth? Was I the only one that thought he played very poor last year? Yeah sure he got a goal every few games but did he ever deserve those goals, No.

Gary Hooper-I have nothing against Hooper just think its would be best for both club and player to part ways, however I wouldn''t accept anything under the 6Million mark for him.

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel (Loan)-Similar to my method with Fer, loan Van Wolfwinkel to a Eredivisie team such as PSV for a season and if he plays well give him one last shot if we go up and if we don''t and he plays well it will increase his sell on value.

My First Team Squad 2014/15:

D.Rudd

C.Christie

R.Martin

S.Hutchinson

M.Olsson

B.Johnson

E.Bennett

N.Redmond

J.Mellis

L.Becchio

L.Grabban

-

C.Nash

S.Whittaker

M.Keane

D.Fox

A.Surman

P.Bamford

G.Holt

-

R.Matthews

A.Gatafiti

T.Blackett

R.Hall-Johnson

J.Murphy

J.Loza

I already can predict that everyone is going to slate this because its controversial but I feel that this squad is compact, young but still good enough to win promotion.

I know its a small squad but with a vast loan window available in the Championship I feel that if someone gets injured there is solutions available.

You''re getting rid of most of our key players there by choice. Players such as Ruddy, Bennett, Turner, Howson, Snodgrass and Hoolahan should be very good in the Championship, but you don''t think any of those six are good enough? I may have questioned a couple of them before, but all of them should be important players this season.

Decent write up but how can you rate Bunn over Ruddy? Has Bunn been anywhere near the England set up?

"Robert Snodgrass-How he got player of the year last year is a myth?"eh ?ps what is a center back ...is it one of those half horse/man creatures ?

"C.Nash

?
S.Whittaker

M.Keane

D.Fox

?
A.Surman

P.Bamford

G.Holt"

"
loan Van Wolfwinkel to a Eredivisie team" a what ?

Getting rid of ruddy and mark bunn and just letting Declan Rudd run it by himself. Smart plan!

but I call binner

since both fox and nash have left the club

and no one else is out of contract

What is it people dont understand about Bunn, Turner & Pilkington having a 1 year automatic extension on their contracts.

OP this post must have taken sometime to write, but I''m sorry, I stopped reading it just after the bit about John Ruddy......which I actually found funny and then realised you were being serious!!!   

Gotta be a Binner

No sane Norwich fan would think Mark Bunn is better than England international John Ruddy.

[quote user="UNNAMED__USER"]In:

First Team Right Back: Cyrus Christie-Coventry

First Team Center Back: Shaun Hutchinson-Mothwerwell

Backup Center Back: Michael Keane-Manchester United (Loan)

Backup Left Back: Tyler Blackett (Loan)

First Team Attacking Midfielder: Jacob Mellis-Barnsley

First Team Striker: Lewis Grabban-Bournemouth

Experienced Rotational Striker: Grant Holt-Wigan

Striker That Can Play On The Wing: Patrick Bamford-Chelsea (Loan)

Out:

John Ruddy-So overrated its unbelievable, I have always disliked him from the first season we signed him.

M.Bunn-Rate him higher then Ruddy but I think with his contract expiring its time to move on and give Declan Rudd his chance with Carlo Nash as a serviceable backup in the Championship

Sebastian Bassong-Unlikely he will want to play in the Championship and had a poor season this season.

Ryan Bennett-How anyone can rate this guy as a defender is beyond me?

Michael Turner-Contract expiring soon, is advancing in age and is incredibly unreliable.

Javier Garrido-Doubt he would want to play as a second choice in the Championship, fully expecting him to be playing back in Spain next season.

Alexander Tettey-Good player when he is fit, unlikely to want to play in the Championship and is easily replaceable.

Leroy Fer (Loan)-I thought he played very poor in the second half of the season, I would do similar to what QPR did with Remy and loan him out to a Premier league team as he is not going to want to play in the Championship and if he plays well and we go up we will instantly have improved are squad for the next season and if he plays well and we don''t go up it increases his sell on value and with no immediate money needed we are in a position to do this.

Johnny Howson-Never rated him always thought he was poor and would happily see him go.

Wes Hoolahan-Clearly does not want to be here, getting a bit old might as well cash in when we can

Anthony Pilkington-Just too inconsistent, injury prone and is easily replaceable.

Robert Snodgrass-How he got player of the year last year is a myth? Was I the only one that thought he played very poor last year? Yeah sure he got a goal every few games but did he ever deserve those goals, No.

Gary Hooper-I have nothing against Hooper just think its would be best for both club and player to part ways, however I wouldn''t accept anything under the 6Million mark for him.

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel (Loan)-Similar to my method with Fer, loan Van Wolfwinkel to a Eredivisie team such as PSV for a season and if he plays well give him one last shot if we go up and if we don''t and he plays well it will increase his sell on value.

My First Team Squad 2014/15:

D.Rudd

C.Christie

R.Martin

S.Hutchinson

M.Olsson

B.Johnson

E.Bennett

N.Redmond

J.Mellis

L.Becchio

L.Grabban

-

C.Nash

S.Whittaker

M.Keane

D.Fox

A.Surman

P.Bamford

G.Holt

-

R.Matthews

A.Gatafiti

T.Blackett

R.Hall-Johnson

J.Murphy

J.Loza

I already can predict that everyone is going to slate this because its controversial but I feel that this squad is compact, young but still good enough to win promotion.

I know its a small squad but with a vast loan window available in the Championship I feel that if someone gets injured there is solutions available.[/quote]

Whilst interesting to hear some new names in the mix I feel your approach would almost certainly guarantee a very long stint in the championship. We would have jettisoned most of our players who may stand out at this level and replaced them with inexperienced players (albeit with potential) in one fell swoop. I think it would be madness.